Chapter 1

Where Did you come from ?

Lauren's POV

I woke up by the smell of someone cooking. I frowned then remembered that I was living with someone. I stretched out my arms and walked to the bathroom. After I washed up I put on a sleeveless shirt and a shorts. I admit I shouldn't wear more descent clothes when I'm living with boys but I prefer this more. I tied my hair in a messy bun and walked downstairs and saw the boys. Jimin and Jungkook doing push ups, Suga and Rapmonster writing lyrics, Taehyung and J-hope watching TV and laughing hard, and Jin cooking breakfast.

"Good Morning, guys." I said with a smile and they all looked at me with big eyes. "Shouldn't you wear clothes like that when you live with boys ?" Jin said. "Yeah. I'll change." I said and was about to walk back upstairs. "Wait !! Its okay too !!" Jimin said and Jungkook hitted him in the head. I giggled and walked to my room and wore clothes that doesn't reveal much of my skin and went back down and ate breakfast with the boys. "Wow, Jin I love how you cook !" I said. "Thanks, Lauren." Jin said and they all continued eating. The dining room was filled with laughters and chatting.

*Creak* The door opened and Mr. Bang went inside. "Good Morning, sir." The boys and I said and he smiled. "Good Morning boys, Ms. Park." Mr. Bang said with a wide eye while looking at me.

"I didn't know their daughter was this pretty !!" Mr. Bang said and I giggled at his words. "Well. Boys, you have an interview at 9:30 so better get dressed." Mr. Bang said. "Neh." They said and stood up to get ready. "Would you like to come with us, Lauren ?" V asked. "No. I'll stay here and get used to the place." I said and smiled at the boys.

"Are you sure ?" Jungkook asked. "Yes, Kookie I am sure." I said and he stared at me blankly. I think its because I could him kookie. I have been searching facts about these boys and they seem to be hyper and funny.

They finished changing their clothes and Jimin went next to me.

"Do I look good ?" He asked doing a y post infront of me. "Yup. Jiminie ~" I said and he frown. "You forgot oppa !! I am older than you for 2 years !!" He said. "You are just like Jungkook." He said and stuck his tongue out and walked to the rest. "Hahaha !!" I laughed and walked to my room to get changed.

"BYE LAUREN !!" The boys shouted from down stairs as they bid goodbye to me. "BYE ~" I shouted back and they ran to their van. I admit they are a cute group of boys.

I grabbed my coat and took a walk. I went to a coffee shop and saw two cute boys. They look the same so its obvious that they are twins !

As I went inside the coffee shop boys and girls kept on staring at me. "Do I have a sign that says I'm stupid ?" I mumbled and just tried to push the situation away.

incisel.png

Short ? yes. I am not in the mood to write a story today -_- Well I hope you like it and please subscribe , vote, and comment. BTW, thanks to LeeHye-Jin for the upvote ~

 

copyright © 2015, All right reserved