Prologue

Where Did you come from ?

"Eomma. Appa. I want to live by myself." Lauren said as she sat down next to her father. "No, Dear you can't." Lauren's mother said. "Eomma !! I am big enought to live by myself !!" Lauren said. "No." Her mom said without hesitation. "But please !! I want to have my own life. If not I'll tell the people your secrets !!" Lauren threaten. "Okay. Okay. But you'll have to do as we say in the near future, Understand ?" Lauren's mother said. "Neh." Lauren smiled widely at her parents and finished her food.

"Have you arrived at the place ?"Lauren's Mother asked. "Yes, Eomma." Lauren said. "Okay. Bye." Lauren's mom said and hanged up. *Aish !! No I love you or Take care ? they really are caring parents.* Lauren thought and went inside the house.

"What the !! The place is so dirty !!"Lauren mumbled and change her clothes and putted on cleaning outfit and started cleaning the house.

2 hours had passed and she finally finished cleaning the house.

*Phew !!* 

Lauren wiped her sweat and thought of having a shower.

meanwhile ..

"Hyung !! The house is cleaned !!" The maknae said. "Yeah." Rap monster said and looked around the cleaned place. "Hyung !! Hyung !! Someone is taking a shower !!"  V whisphered and they all gathered infront of the bathroom door.

*Creak*

The door opened and Lauren went out with only the towel covering her body. The boys' jaws dropped at the sight of the goddess before them. "Who are you guys ?!" Lauren asked with a shocked expression.

Lauren stared at the 7 boys standing before her who were staring at her as well.

"Well. Won't you at least answer why you guys are in my house ?" Lauren said as she pointed Jimin forgetting about what she was wearing and the towel became loose.

"Ahh !!"  Lauren and the boys said in unison and Lauren secured the towel in her chest and hold on it tight. Their faces became tomato red except for Jungkook who was confused with the situation because Jin covered his eyes. " Hyung !! Take your hands off my eyes !!" Jungkook said and pushed Jin's hand away from his eyes.

Lauren frowned and ran to her room and placed some descent clothes and ran back down to the boys who were still clueless of the situation.

"Okay. Let's all get serious here. Who are you guys ? and why are you inside my house ?" Lauren asked. "Your house ? but this is where we live !" V said. "Wait but my parents gave this house to me !!" Lauren said. "Miss look. Maybe you came to the wrong address." Rap Monster said.

"Wrong address ? read this." Lauren said and showed Rap Monster a paper. "She is right. She was sent here." Rap Monster said.

"Well you know.. WE don't mind you living with us." Jimin said and showed his greasy smile. "Yeah !! We don't mind living with a pretty girl like you ~" J-Hope said following the steps of Jimin and they both were hitted by Suga. "Ouch !! Hyung !!" They both said.

"I'll call Bang Sihyuk PD-nim" Jin said and fished for his phone.

"Sihyuk PD-nim, Why is there a girl in our house ?"  Jin asked their boss through the phone. "Ah.. Yeah. I forgot to notify you guys, The owner of the house sent their daughter there." Their boss said. *sigh* Jin sighed. "Boys' treat her well. Okay ?" Mr. Bang said and hanged up.

"Yeah. She is the owner of this house's daughter." Jin said. "I'm Jin. Nice to meet you, miss ? " Jin asked for Lauren's name. "Lauren. Nice to meet you. So I am going to live with you guys for awhile. huh ?"  Lauren said. "Yeah. By the way. The name is Suga." Suga said and smiled. "Rap Monster. Nice to meet you Miss Lauren." Rap Monster said and smiled as well. " I'm J-Hope. Everybody's hope." J-Hope said and smiled. "I'm Jimin !! My Lady." Jimin said and Kissed Lauren's hand. " Yeah. And he's got no Jams." Ram Monster said earning a glare from the moment ago sweet Jimin. 

"I'm V the alien." V said and smiled. " Hey, I'm Jungkook the youngest and the golden Maknae." Jungkook said. "More like the Devil Maknae !!"  Jimin said. "Yeah !! You've got no Jams !!" Jungkook teased. "Hey !! I'm older than you for 2 years !!" Jimin said.

"Hahahaha !! Okay. You guys are funny !! Nice to meet you all." Lauren said and showed them her pretty smile making the boys' to melt.

"Are you guys hungry ?" Lauren asked. "Thinking about that. Yes." V said. "Okay !! I cooked awhile ago. Let's eat ?" Lauren asked and they all nodded and they went to the Dining room.

Lauren watched the boys as they eat the food she cooked like there were no tomorrow. "Lauren !! You're cooking is so yummy !! I am proud to taste new food not just Jin hyung's cooking !!" Jungkook said. "Hey !! I wake up early just to cook for you guys !!" Jin said with full mouth. "Hahaha !! I'm sure Jin's cooking is nice too." Lauren said as she take a bite of her beef stake.

After eating The maknae line helped Lauren wash the dishes. "Thanks guys." Lauren thanked them and they all wiped their wet hands dry.

"Okay !! Time to sleep !! You guys would wake up early tomorrow so you guys better sleep as well." Lauren said.

"Lauren, Could I sleep with you ?" Jimin asked. "No !! I would sleep with her !!" "No !! I will !!" V and Jungkook said. The four remaining looked at each other because the maknaes are acting different this day.

"Okay. No one will sleep with Lauren tonight. Now. You guys go to your rooms !!" Jin said like a mother. "Hmph !!"  The three said and stomped their way to their room.

"Okay. Goodnight guys." Lauren said and went to her room. *I guess I'll have fun living with these boys for quite some time.* Lauren thought and went to bed.

Hello !! First update !! I hope you guys like this chapter ^^ Is it too long ? too boring ? Please tell me !! Please subscribe, comment, vote ~

Please do tell me if I still have things to improve ^^ Pardon my typos or grammatical errors ~

 

Copyright © 2015, All rights reserved