Chapter 15

Come To Me (Kyuwook Fic)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Oppa why didn't you answer my phone calls?"   "Oppa why didn't you text back? I missed you!"   "Oppa just said he's breaking up with me!"   "I'm breaking up with all of you," Kyuhyun said, irritated at the stream of girls around him questioning him, "Leave me alone."   "Why? Oppa! No!" the throng of girls around him pressed in closer.   "Get off!" Kyuhyun shouted, shaking off the girls clinging on arms. He didn't want Ryeowook to see this and misunderstand.   Monday had arrived, and what Kyuhyun thought would be an easy task was turning out to be hell.   And it didn't get any better when Jaejoong arrived at the scene, "Girls, haven't you thought about how he might have a certain special someone right now?" he smirked, wanting to cause trouble.   "Oppa, really?"   "Who?"   "I'll kill her!"   "It's not one of us?"   "But you've always had a lot of girlfriends at a time, oppa!"   Oh god ... Kyuhyun thought, exactly how many girls had he slept with? He didn't even know there were this many. At least, fifteen? Twenty?   "Girlfriend? Who said anything about - ?"   Kyuhyun gave a yell of fury and flew at Jaejoong, quickly covering the other boy's mouth with his hand. Eventually, they would all have to find out that he was gay. But Kyuhyun wanted everyone to know it from his own lips, not Jaejoong's. "Shut up." he hissed at Jaejoong before removing his hand and walking away, "And don't you dare follow me!" he shouted at the girls who were starting to follow him again.   For now, Jaejoong kept silent. The truth was that he hadn't let it go that quickly, he felt betrayed, and he still saw Kyuhyun as a friend, but it was hard for him to show his nice part, it was something he had never done before.   ***   "My Ryeowookie." Yesung greeted when Ryeowook and Kibum approached him.   "I can't do it." Ryeowook whispered to Kibum, he was starting to feel sick.   "Of course you can, I believe in you, and Kyuhyun's counting on you too." Kibum gave Ryeowook's hand a supportive squeeze, though his heart ached when he said Kyuhyun's name.   Ryeowook hadn't once thought about how asking him to come help break up with Yesung for Kyuhyun would hurt him. But he did it, acting as if nothing was wrong.   It hurt.   "Yesung hyung! I have something to tell you!" Ryeowook blurted out.   "Yes, my Wookie?"   "I ... um ... I love you hyung!" Ryeowook threw himself at Yesung. But Kibum was unconvinced.   "Aw, I love you too, Wookie!" Yesung laughed and hugged Ryeowook, not noticing the other's expression.   "Yes, and we have to get ready for the next class." said an enraged looking Kibum. Ryeowook gulped, knowing his best friend was furious. Kibum dragged him away and once Yesung was out of earshot, he was bombarded with questions right away, "Why did you do that? Why didn't you break up with him?" Kibum asked furiously.   Ryeowook looked at the ground, "He was the first person who loved me like that, Bummie. I can't break up with him. I can't hurt the first person who loved me."   "Wookie, look." Kibum sighed, pulling Ryeowook onto a bench with him, "Everyone has their first love, but most people don't end up marrying them."   Ryeowook looked at him blankly.   "Most 'first loves' break up and move on. Not that many people marry their first boyfriend or girlfriend." Kibum tried to explain.   "But I don't want to hurt Yesung, even if he's acting like this." Ryeowook said sadly, "I don't want to be with him ... but I don't want to hurt him either ... he's still my close hyung ... "   "Ryeowook. Most people do end up hurting their first loves. Do you know why? Because their first love might not be their true love, and they don't want to spend the rest of their life unhappily with someone they don't love. If you break up with Yesung, you are doing him a favour, because then he can go out and find his true love."   "What if he doesn'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter