New People

Hybrid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Well, I guess that was one way to start off my day.

 

I enter the school and quickly find myself completely lost. The halls are empty and I have no idea where the main office is.

 

After what seemed like forever, I see a guy with dark circles under his eyes walking towards me. Dare I say that hes cute? …. Okay yes he is.

 

“Hey”, I say to him, “I’m new here and have no idea where I am? Could you maybe show me where the main office is?” He stares at me for a few seconds, but then I think what I said registers and he says, “huh…. oh sure yeah I’ll show you”. “Kamsamnida” I quickly respond.

 

We walk maybe ten feet to get to the office. Figures I can’t find the office that was almost right in front of me. “So whats your name?”, he says. “Ohhhh its Heo Nami! Nice to meet you! Whats yours?” “My name is Tao, it’s nice to meet you too!” His smile is so cute that I slightly blush. It quickly fades as “Mr. I Shouldn't Have a License” walks up to us.

 

“Aye Tao whats up?”, he says. Dang, I never would have imagined his voice to be so deep, but thats besides the point. This boy is a pain and I do not plan on talking to him.As I begin to walk away I hear him yell, “Yah! Wait, where are you going birdie?” “Hey, “Mr. I Shouldn’t Have my License” my name isn’t Birdie, its Heo Nami!” “And my name is Park Chanyeol not what you just called me so we’re even.” “Why call me Bridie though?”, I say. “Because you flipped me off a.k.a gave me the bridie”. “Oh I see…”

 

“So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter