CH3........

My Neighbor


it's been three days since you went to the coffee shop so you didn't see you also didn't see him the university where you usually see him (from far of course ) because you were so busy with  homework and assignments .
    
"what are you doing ?" your sister bragged into your room "making a report of this book why ? " you answered holding up the book   " no nothing it's just you'v been in your room the whole day " you nodded "yeah i'm busy . what about you no test for tomorrow ?" 
"no just assignment " you wished her luck and she left the room . 

2 hours later you'v finally finished with the report so you went around the channels to find something to watch but nothing was on TV and aberrantly nothing to do too .You decided to go to the park it's been some time since you went there .

while you were heading to the park you bummed into someone because you didn't bay attention to your way that cause you to send your phone to the ground you hurried picking it up and still didn't see who is the guy "i'm sorry miss .did i broke it ?" the moment the guy talked you knew the voice no one have a calm warm beautiful voice like him . you rose from the ground without any word you didn't know what to say he kept looking into your eyes 'seungho stop looking if you didn't i will fall deeper for you if that even posable ' 
"yes" you finally said 
"i broke it ??!!" he said with shocked face 
"huh no it fine totally fine " you answered quickly with shads of pink coloring you cheeks . he chuckled and you fond him soo cute how can a handsome manly guy like him have a cute stunning smile ? 
"i remember you . you are the girl that came to the coffee shop that day ,right ? "
"yes " 
"were you in your way to the coffee shop ?" he asked 
"yes" as much as i hate laying i couldn't say no to him 
"great we can walk to it together " he offered with smile 
"okay " 
and you both start walking saliently he is in front of you and you were behind him .suddenly he turned around  and said with his fabulous smile " hurry up kid " you run few steps to mach his speed .
you both arrived at the coffee shop after what it seamed like 5mins "Byunghee ah i'm here " seungho shut for His best friend the moment you stepped in side "take a seat " gestured for you .  
you went to the table and G.O came toke your order and brought it to you "----- ssi can i ask you you something ? " he know you because you introduced yourselves  for each other "suer" 
"you wont mind if i set down right?" you nodded with smile because he already set 
" did we by any chance went to the same school ?"
"no i don't think so " 
"and you are not from Changwon? i saw you before but i don't know where"  right after Byunghee you heard seungho's voice saying "G.O stop bothering our customer " 
"no it's okay he is not bothering me " you said shyly to seungho 
when you turned back to byunghee you said " no i'm from Changwon ,but maybe you saw me in university we go to the same one " 
"what ?!! you are university student ??" seungho said with widened eyes setting next to his friend " what are you doing i thought i was bothering her " byunghee smirked at seungho but got smacked at the head "shut up " you chuckled at their actions "yes i'm a student at language and translation factuality " "aah you must saw her when we went to see mir " seungho said to G.O "mir Bang mir ?!!" you asked both of them because since the first time you saw seungho you knew everything about him from watching him but you didn't know that he know mir "you know mir ??!" byunghee asked "yes " 
"so you both same age ? " 'why is the age is a big matter to seungho' that was what you were thinking "no he is older but i take one class with him " 
"why you are asking about age seungho ?" thank you G.O he asked what you wanted ti ask "because she look so young she look like a high schooler " even though it's not a compliment you couldn't hold back the blush "thank you seungho ssi .but i look younger just because i'm short " 
"kkkk i didn't mean it that way sorry "    
"you look cute anyway don't listen to him" G.O said 
"thank you " .

your pov : 
after that they both went back to work Seungho cleaning and Byunghee went the back to do some work and the last customer just left leaving me alone i got up ready to leave but i wanted to be polite so i toke my mocha cup to give it to seungho but in my way the cup slipped from my hand to the ground i looked in horror what should i do what a bad luck . "it's okay i will clean that " seungho came rushing with a mop " nonono i will do it you cleaned it before but it's my flute " 
" no it's okay first it happens all time so it's not your flute second it's my job" 
"but i feel so bad . i did it , why you had to clean it ?" how can a girl make her crush cleans after her what a bad girl i am 
 " kid it's my job " OMG he looked at me in the eyes i felt so scared i know he is not mad but he is not the boss for nothing .suddenly his looks turned so  soft caring one and said "go home don't be late it will be dangerous later " even though he doesn't know me he still so gentile enough to care for a strange girl that's make me fall for him even more ."thank you seungho ssi good night " you said goodbye and left the cafe .