CH1 ..........

My Neighbor
 

"oh ------- i think this exam will not be easy " your friend she didn't stop complaining
"calm down  we'll do fine trust me " but you knew she still not so sure because of the doubt look in her eyes

"girl how can you be like this " you laughed at her statement and answered  

"we spent all afternoon in the library and we studied hard so relax we'll do fine "
"okay I'll try to relax like you "

you both continued to walk on the streets in silence until your friend called to get your attention 
"---------ah that my stop I'll go now good night take enough sleep and rest tomorrow will be long day "
"yeah good night and take care of yourself bye bye "
"see ya " you waved for each other and you continue to walk to your apartment
..........................

at you room you glanced from the window at seungho's room ' wired he is not home  yet what time is it?' looking at your phone screen it's 8:00pm

 ' oh me and Lin toke a long time in the library but he should be home by now ' you thought maybe he is busy so you went to your kitchen your mom left for you some food because you missed dinner you ate, toke a shower , start to study again.
you kept checking on his room from time to time but it's 11:00 right now and  he still nowhere to be found

'i hope he is okay ' you were so worried and disturbed you couldn't finish studying you looked from your window in hope to see him but no he wasn't there.

then an idea popped into your mind ,you went to your mom's bedroom to check if your mother still a wake good for you she was already in deep sleep so you toke your jacket and sneaked out.

' what's wrong with me am i going to look for him ?? no no that's too  dangerous i'll just take a walk around the building and maybe comeback and wait for him here ' oh seungho~ya where are you ' thought to yourself .

after 30 minutes of waiting you toke your fifth round and suddenly you heard a voice  coming from the back alley the voice was like someone taking heavy breaths . when you get closer to the source of the sound you knew it's seungho but when he moved to the light spot

.........you were shocked your heart was hammering you were scared and worried seungho was looking at you shocked , covered with cuts, bruises and blood "who are?! " he asked you took a step closer nervously "are you alright?"
he answered your question " you shouldn't be here they are still around  "
you knelt facing him and your eyes sparkling with worry "seungho who did this to you are you okay? "

from the look in his face you knew that he was feeling dizzy so you gathered all the strength you have and pulled him up to the nearest door for his building.

When you sit him there you said "seungho you're save now " he didn't say a word just kept looking at you .

You felt a mix of happiness and shyness even though you knew he wasn't looking at you yourself he was just spacing out, so you continued " let me get you first aid " you were getting up when you said that but fast enough he held your hand tight to stop you

" what?! do you need something else? " you asked 
"no just help me to get home no need for that "

 "but your cuts i need to take care of it "        

"i will do it later just home please " you knew he was tired so you decided to do what he want .

~~~~~~~~~~~~

The elevator's doors had open to 5th floor ,how did you know ?? because you live in the 5th floor of the building in front of his

"seungho what is your apartment number and it's password ?" you asked Seungho who had his hand around your shoulder for support .He answered your question you entered the apartment and helped him with his shoes in that moment of a time all you were thinking of was seungho safety and comfort

anyway you toke him to the couch  and helped him to lay down you turned to the coffee table for a glass of water to wash his thirst and fear from before, when you were about to make him drink it he was already fast sleep "i think you're really tired " .

you  start to look around to find something you can cover him with you turned to your left and found a blanket on the kitchen chair when you toke the blanket you also found first aid box above the Refrigerator you brought it with you to the living room where seungho was laying you puled the chair to seat next to him and began to clean his  wounds you tried your best not to hurt him or let him feel the pain and not to wake him up.

after you dressed his wounds you covered him with the blanket . you kept looking at his pace-full face while sleeping "how could you sleep after all this ? huh !!" you asked while caressing his hair , without even realize what you were doing you start to lean down and you did it you kissed his forehead you felt him moving a little bet but thank god he was in a deep slumber after that you went running to the door you left his apartment with stomach full of butterflies and a fuzzy feeling .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 "where have you been ??!!" your sister asked the moment you entered the apartment making you jump " i was having a walk "you said smiling but your sister gave you a suspicious look " and why you are smiling and blushing like an idiot ?!" 

"nothing..... good night " and you went to your room "auhh" you breathed a deep sigh when you lied on the bed ' was all that real ? did it happened did i kissed him ?!! ' thinking about the night you were happy and exited and worried about him , but slowly you drift to sleep .