two

The Masterminds
Please log in to read the full chapter

Three days later.

Doojoon was in Hyunseung’s penthouse, sitting in one of his offices drawing up a schematic of entry and exit points of the Chen sister’s mansion. Junhyung had been able to get a hold of the mansion layout after him and Yoseob found the location of the house. They had managed to infiltrate the security system after some time and they now had full control over the entire system without anyone knowing. They have yet to be informed about the drop off location, so Doojoon wasn’t sure if they’d need passports but he had Hyunseung get them ready just in case. Each member had their job to do in order to get ready for the extraction, although some members version of preparing required goofing off while working out, which was Gikwang’s and Dongwoon’s specialty. They were both in the gym, making use of Hyunseung’s new upgraded equipment.

“What do you think of our new job, crazy huh?” Dongwoon asks as he added more weight to his strength training machine. Gikwang huffed as he hit his boxing bag over and over.

“Hell yeah, I still can’t believe it but what choice do we have?” Gikwang chuckled.

“I’m kind of excited about it though.” Gikwang missed a punch, he glanced over at his fellow member questioningly.

“Come on, this is almost ten times as exciting as any other job that we’ve had. I mean, yeah they’ve all been really exciting and dangerous but this one is on a whole new playing field, I can already feel the adrenaline rush.” Dongwoon exclaimed.

Gikwang couldn’t help but laugh at his friend. He couldn’t deny the fact that he was indeed excited but nervous as well. If they successfully pull this off without a hitch then they’d go down in history, this job will definitely put them on the map but if something goes wrong then it could be the end of them and Gikwang wasn’t ready to give this life up and he was sure the others felt the same way. Yoseob suddenly ran past the gym shouting hysterically.

“You dumbbells, get out here! Doojoon, turn on the news!”

Doojoon poked his head out from the office, his glasses sliding down his nose.

“What are you so excited about Yoseob?”

“Just come out here and see what’s on the news!”

Yoseob ran into the living room and did a cannonball on the couch. He grabbed the remote and tuned into channel six. There was a breaking news story about a team of thieves.

“The group of thieves has just stolen 1.5 million dollars from a CEO’s personal safe. The thieves even got away with a few pieces of jewe

Please log in to read the full chapter