JinDara: He is a man too

Please notice me, Noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Hello~ Here's a JinDara fic for you~ For those who loves the cutie/gwiyomi line! Jinwoo is a lil bit more manlier in this fic, since we rarely get to see him act a bit serious. If you find this a bit OOC, then I am sorry :( You can skip this and find another fic if you want :) Oh and word of caution: I didn't proofread this one, so If there are any mistakes, I humbly apologize :(( 

 

Anyway, I want to know how are you? Are you okay? Do you have school? Work? As for me, I'm preparing myself back to college and my work as well. But that doesn't mean I'm neglecting you guys! Don't worry, I'll make more updates <3

 

It was no secret that Dara and Jinwoo were extremely close. They find each other funny and at time, comforting. Especially when the other is having a bad day, they just know how to put a smile on each other. Although Dara is older, she never felt awkwardness between her and Jinwoo. Often times they would joke around and even get into trouble.

 

Dara, as people may know, will always be young at heart. She's optimistic, even though she herself thinks that she's the opposite. Dara believes that Jinwoo has natural cuteness while she lacks of it, sometimes, Jinwoo would take care of Dara more than she should to him. Unknowingly, he became an oppa to her.

 

Whenever she would arrive in YG, he was there to carry her bags for her, would often times get water for her and even would go out of his way to get a fan to keep her cool. Although Dara said it a few times that it wasn't neccesary for him to do that, Jinwoo would always oppose and would smile and say that it makes him happy, so she should let him keep doing it.

 

But something changed.

 

Dara would cancel their friendly dates (which she barely do) and would avoid eye contact from him, which was hard for her since Jinwoo was taller, she would even hide on occasions from time to time, which Jinwoo took notice of all these things, making him feel left out and unwanted. 

 

This went on for a few weeks, maybe a couple of months. He would approach her and she would always find an excuse to get out of his company. But when they finally sat down together for a WINNER x Dara song collaboration for the group's comeback, Jinwoo made sure to talk to her sincerely. As soon as he was finished recording his part, he went out with a calm exterior and took hold of Dara's hand, leading her to the rooftop.

 

"Y-Yah." Opposed Dara who was hitting Jinwoo's hand to let her go.

 

Jinwoo quietly loosened his grip as soon as they landed on the very top of the building. He turned around to look at her, which didn't sit well with Dara and instantly looked away from him.

 

"Noona." He said. Jinwoo wasn't the type of guy who would be so serious, which made Dara nervous.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter