Darahoon: Couple Scenario 1

Please notice me, Noona!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: Here is a short drabble for you guys <3 a glimpse of the adorable Darahoon couple :D It's short and sweet, just like Seunghoon's noona kkkkk :")

 

"You midget."

 

"Omo! What is this giant doing here?"

 

"I have the right to be here, this is my apartment!"

 

"Yah, what are you talking about?"

 

"This little person sure talks alot." Seunghoon proceeded to pat her head.

 

"Yah! Little?!" She retorted, swatting off his hand away from her.

 

"Well, it's true." He snickered.

 

"That's not funny." She puffed her cheeks.

 

"But it is!" Seunghoon laughed, messing with Dara's hair, earning him a slap or two.

 

Dara out of annoyance, flicked her finger on to Hoon's forehead, causing him to yelp. She greatly laughed at the reddened spot where she hit him, but Seunghoon had other plans rather than to complain how painful it was. 

 

Seunghoon faked a laugh before the two made eye contact, and in a split second, Seunghoon and Dara found themselves running around the apartment, Dara running for her life, trying not to get caught by Seunghoon, but unfortunately he has long arms and legs, catching her in no time. He threw her over his shoulder as the two started to laugh once more.

 

"Put me down!" Dara said in between giggles, but Seunghoon had other things planned. He slowly slid her down, jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter