Plotlines || The Goddesses

Phantom Paradox || A Fantasy Girl Group Applyfic
kara.png
The Plotlines
scroll for content ↓
pic4.png
ATHENA g.OF WISDOM
Know more about her here: ATHENA, GODDESS OF WISDOM.
CONDITIONS: She must be GREEK, of course. She has a lot of things she's in charge of but please focus on the first three which are: The Goddess of WISDOM, COURAGE, and INSPIRATION.

POSITION: She is the LEADER and MAIN DANCER.

As for the face claim, please pick someone with western looks (if you can, you even pick a Greek model) because of the five she is the only one who is from the west. Other than that, you can play around with her personality as much as you want. Read up on her as well so you can get a good grasp on who she is and etc.
Chang'e G.of the moon
Know more about her here: CHANG'E GODDESS OF THE MOON
CONDITIONS: She must be CHINESE, one interesting aspect with her story is her "large Chinese rabbit, who is easy to spot since he is always standing on his hind feet in the shade of a cinnamon tree." Though of course the bunny doesn't have to be large nor does it have to be in the shade of the cinnamon tree.

POSITION: She is the LEAD VOCALS.

Her faceclaim can be Korean/Japanese though it would be nice for it to be Chinese. There's a lot of room where you can play around with her personality because there's not much on her. She could have a motherly and devoted kind personality--or you could give her a badass type of personality, it's all really up to you.
pic1.png
pic3.png
Kono-Hana G.of Volcanoes
Know more about her here: KONOHANASAKUYA-HIME, GODDESS OF VOLCANOES.
CONDITIONS:She must be JAPANESE. You can focus on one or two things about her: Being the blossom-princess and/or her being the goddess of all volcanoes. It's also been stated that she is the Goddess of Mt. Fuji so I was thinking, maybe she could have a pet (cat/dog/bird/etc.) named Fuji which follows her everywhere she goes and whatever happens to Fuji would happen to the real Mt. Fuji (though a bit toned down due to her decrease in power)

POSITION: She is the MAKNAE/YOUNGEST and LEAD DANCER.

Face claim can be Korean but it would be also nice to see Japanese face claims as well. I hope you'll not only focus on her "blossom-princess" personality but as well as her fiery "Goddess of all volcanoes" personality so to give her a bit of edge.
Izanami G.of Creation&Death
Know more about her here: IZANAMI-NO-MIKATO, GODDESS OF CREATION AND DEATH.
CONDITIONS: She must be JAPANESE. If you read up on Izanami, her story is very tragic so would be a tough kind of girl. Focus on how the bad things happened to her made her strong and maybe even resentful to her past lover, Izanagi.

POSITION: She is the RAPPER.

For the face claim, you can pick a Korean ulzzang though if you can please pick someone Japanese though both are accepted so don't worry. As I've said her story is very tragic, so play around with it and don't make her the "woe-is-me" character. Make her tough, heck you can even make her curse!
pic5.png
pic2.png
LONGMU Mother of Dragons
Know more about her here: LONGMU GODDESS OF THE DRAGONS
CONDITIONS: She must be CHINESE. NO DRAGONS. I know it's tempting, I know how you feel but just imagine a huge dragon (five of them too) flying around Seoul--and yeah that's not going to end well. Don't worry, she'll have her dragons soon. Just read on.

POSITION: She is the MAIN VOCALS.

In the legend she isn't a goddess but rather just a normal human girl who found dragon eggs and was literaly named "Mother of Dragons". Now there's a reason for this. Not only are dragons non existant (in this day) she is also a mortal--so she doesn't have much power. Maybe you could add that the fact that she wants to make people believe in dragons again, so that they'll be able to come out of hiding and walk on the earth again. As to how she gained her immortality and how she'll get her dragons back, that'll be up to you. Play around with this one, because you have a lot of room for character development in this character.