TWO

Hating on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The class went on and Myungsoo still hasn't seen the girl in front of him.

"Why isn't she turning her face at the back? Can't she feel that the most handsome guys here are sitting at her back?" Sungyeol whispered irritatedly.
Myungsoo smirked at what his friend just said. "Bro. Be patient."
"Aish." Sungyeol rubbed his face with his palm.

Myungsoo looked straight at the girl's back. Now he's too curious on that girl's face.
Why is his friends going crazy about her? Is she that beautiful?

He suddenly became impatient also. Now he's planning whether to tap her back and what should he say?

Hi. I'm Myungsoo?
Hi. I noticed that my friends are going crazy over you and I tapped your back to see if I'm going to be crazy too.
Hi. You're new!

He shook his head. He can't find the right words to say.
He sighed and looked at the professor who keeps on talking.

"So it's your last year here in the university. What do you expect?" Their professor asked. She looked around and stopped when she saw Myungsoo.
"Myungsoo. Tell me what do you expect in this class."

He smirked and stood up. Before he could even answer, the girl in front of him faced him.

.

She's so pretty! Naturally pretty!

He gulped and can't take his eyes off her. Good thing Sungyeol bumped his fist on Myungsoo's arm.
Myungsoo jumped and looked at their professor to answer. "I.. uh.. I expect.. I expect this class would give me long-last

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter