ONE

Hating on You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"Damn. It's our Senior year already! Time flies so fast!" Sungyeol commented.
Myungsoo smirked and nodded, agreeing on what his friend just said.

"Then we should make this last year our year!" Hoya roared. "We'll make sure to win all the competitions!"
Sunggyu punched his shoulder. "We're always the winner though!"
"Oh yeah!" Hoya agreed and they all laughed.

"So..." Woohyun looked at all of them and stopped on Myungsoo. "Have you move on Myungsoo?"
Myungsoo blinked and smiled. "Of course."
"That's great! You've been gone the past 2 months of summer vacation, ignoring all of our invites. Thinking you're on a moving on state, we let you not come with us. Hope the old Myungsoo's back!" Woohyun continued saying.

Myungsoo smirked and bumped his knuckles on Woohyun's shoulder. "Don't worry bro. I'm all fine now."

The gang walked together to their first class. Having all eyes on them wasn't knew already.
Girls drools on their looks. Boys envy their looks.

Since they were in the middle school, these have always been the scene.
They were always the center of attention.

"Should we go on a party later? I've heard there's a party for all the single people later at Club Rococo." Woohyun said as he checked it on his phone.
Dongwoo laughed. "Damn Woohyun! You're always updated when it comes to parties for single!"
Woohyun rolled his eyes. "Well it's time to hangout with some chicks again!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter