I'm

Prologue

Title: Cadence
Genre: semi-
Pairing: kailu
Length: 469w
Warning: none
Note: the start, i hope you all read the note i wrote in the foreword

 

 

 

 

cadence.

 

 

 

 

It smells sweet, his stomach churns into something he couldn’t understand he couldn’t see anything, it is dark, like his eyes had been shut off from the lights, he feels blind but strangely, he could make up the patterns engraved on the ceiling, the curves and edges. Soft, hard, fleur de lis.

 

Luhan arches his back in a sudden jolt, something—someone is watching him. It is strange, he can hear the gush of water from the sewer, the soft hushed conversation from somewhere, the pulse and the blood rush—the churning continues. He cannot hear another heartbeat, perhaps his own. Did it stop? Did it ever beat?

 

Someone nuzzled on his jaw up to his cheek, so slow, sensual, Luhan stills, hands gripping on the soft sheet, his eyes blinking slowly. “Good evening,” it was rich, dark, so good to his ears. There was subtle brush of lips against his skin. His eyes flutters close.

 

Luhan can’t remember anything, can’t remember his name, where he is, who this person is but the strange feeling of intimacy makes him tingle in something his brain couldn’t comprehend. Maker, the buzz inside his head says. Something, there is this something that makes him want to lean against the stranger, he did so, Luhan closes his eyes, his throat dry. “Hungry,” he murmured, slipping down a bit until he could bury his nose to somewhere he wants to , —he a stripe along the neck of Jongin, inhaling the scent, so sweet. It smells so good, too good, but not good enough. “Hungry,” he repeated and Jongin chuckles softly, hand grabbing a handful of Luhan’s golden locks.

 

Luhan continues giving the skin a few kitten , sharp canines grazing the skin even so lightly, attempting to take a bite. Luhan wants a bite, the fangs are itchy. The want and need jumbles in his mind, he wants to take a bite, wants to bury his fangs, wants to feel the blood—“Bite me, you can bite me,” Jongin scratch Luhan’s scalp gently, he shifted his positing, cradling the baby vampire inside his arms. Luhan clutch his arms around Jongin’s neck.

 

There was a crunch and in a second, blood is spilling out, Luhan shot his eyes open, red, gleaming against the blanket of darkness, the color so terrifying and odd and—Jongin clutches on his hair, tugging him deeper and Luhan drinks his blood, a few flowing out of his mouth. “There, there, my little baby.” The softness of Jongin’s voice makes Luhan smile absentmindedly; it is familiar but awfully unfamiliar.

 

Luhan pulls back, eyes peering from the fluttering long lashes, “Can I take more?” blood smeared on his lips, some under his chin. Jongin dips down, the blood up to Luhan’s lips. He the bottom lip inside his mouth, cupping Luhan’s face. He nibbles his own blood, it tastes different but Luhan makes it sweet. The other made a noise, a whimper, a moan, maybe both, but Jongin likes it. “Yes, baby, take it, have it as much as you want.”

 

Jongin smirks diabolically as the turned vampire on him again, and again, and again, filling the hunger and lust for blood.