Good Morning My Love

Let's Go Find Love!

“Good morning, Mor Ri-ah!”

I wake up to an intense shock on left rib.

“Aeygo! Mian-hae Mor-Ri-ah!” Toa Haha shouts as he lifts himself from the side of my bed.  “I didn’t mean to elbow you on the rib.

I sit up and hold my side in agony. “Oww…” I say half awake.

“YAH!” a voice yells from outside my bedroom. It’s Kim Hyun Joong. He storms in and grab Toa Ha Ha from the collar. “I go to the bathroom for one second and you take the spare keys for Mor Ri’s room.  Are you crazy?”

“Ani, I just wanted to say good morning,” Toa Ha Ha says as he smiles.

“You-” Kim Hyun Joong says in anger.

“Oppa…” I interrupt him. Still half asleep.

“Yeh?” he answers.

“It’s okay, oppa.  I was about to get up anyways,” I say before getting up.  “Let’s go have some have some tea.” I put my hand on his arm.  

He let’s go of Toa Ha Ha. “Fine.”

We walk over to the living area.  I only have three more days before I have to go back to America.  The two men sit on the couch as I get the tea ready in the kitchen.

“Oppa, what is on the agenda today?” I ask.

“Umm, well I have meeting in an hour.  I believe you have to say good-bye to your friend anyways, right? So we can be together in the afternoon.”

I think to myself. ‘Oh yeah, Mari and Danielle left to America a couple days ago.  We were able to extend Vivi’s stay but she needs to leave today.’

“I was thinking we can go shopping or maybe watch a movie at my house and make food.”

Toa Ha Ha looks at him astonished. “Yah, hyung...now you sound like you’re in a relationship.  I thought you hated doing couple things.”

“I hate things like couple shirts.  But I don’t mind doing things that couples do,” Kim Hyun Joong says.

Toa Ha Ha looks at me with a smile, “yah Mor Ri-ah, I think you got yourself a boyfriend.”

I go into the living area and place the tea on the table.  Kim Hyung Joong gently grabs my wrist and pulls me to the side of him.  I sit down and he wraps his arm around my shoulder. “Of course, she has a boyfriend,” he says as he smiles.

His sudden movements wake me up entirely.  I force myself not to stiffen but instead bury my face on his shoulder.  “Oppa..” I meekly say.

His smile becomes even brighter.

“Yah! Jinjja!...” Tao Ha Ha says “...don’t you think you guys are being gross?”
“You can leave,” Kim Hyun Joong says with a smirk.

“Yah...wow….jinjja…”Toa Ha Ha says astonished by Kim Hyun Joong’s words. “Fine, I will leave.” He stands up.

“Ha Ha oppa, you don’t really have to leave,” I say as I lift myself from Kim Hyun Joong’s shoulder.

“Ani-yo, gwenchana.  I’ve got my own life to attend to..”

“Like video games or serenading women?” Kim Hyun Joong jokes.

“Yah! Women are no laughing matter.  You used to join me all the time before you met Mor Ri-ah,” Toa Ha Ha teases.

“Ani! I did not…” Kim Hyun Joong refutes.

“Ha ha, oppa. It’s okay you don’t have to deny it,” I reassure him.

“I really didn’t...not as much as him anyways,” Kim Hyun Joong confesses.

“A confession!” Toa Ha Ha exclaims.

“YAH!  Don’t you have other things to do?” Kim Hyun Joong scolds Toa Ha Ha.

“Hmmm, yeah actually I do,” he says before grabbing my arm and leading me to the door.

“What are you doing?!” Kim Hyun Joong exclaims.

Toa Ha Ha looks back and smiles.  “I promised Mor Ri that I would take her to send her friend off at the airport.  We need to go now so that she has time to change at her friend’s hotel.”

“Mian-hae, oppa. I forgot to tell you,” I apologize.

Kim Hyun Joong stands up and walks over to me.  He stares into my eyes.  He then gives out a small sigh before smiling. “You are too cute to be mad at,” he say as he leans over and kisses me on the lips.  I stiffen immediately.

“Wow...is this the first time?” Toa Ha Ha jokes.

Kim Hyun Joong pushes Toa Ha Ha.  “Shut up.”

Toa Ha Ha laughs before pulling on my arm. “Let’s go before we run out of time.  Bye, hyung.  I got to spend some time with ‘serenading’ these women,” he jokes.

“Yah!” I hear Kim Hyun Joong say just before Toa Ha Ha shuts the door behind us.