Chapter 2

A Uniq Morning

As you walked back into the hallway, Yibo and Seungyoun were staggering out of their room, both more acceptably dressed in normal sweats. “Hurry and eat,” you said as you moved quickly past. “I have to get all of your outfits prepped for the next music video and we have to leave for a shoot at ten, so we don't have a ton of time.”

The murmured agreements but were clearly only acting for food. You let them be, smelling the delicious scent from the kitchen that was leading them on. Instead, you headed back to where your bags were resting in the entryway. Pulling out clothes one by one, you tried to decide what would look best on each member; not needing much since you had a general idea, you laid what you had out on the floor of the living room. By now Sungjoo and Wenhan had joined the others in the kitchen, and as you picked out accessories Yixuan stuck his head through the doorway.

“Do you want anything to eat?”

You picked up the necklace you were holding, a long thick chain, and moved it over to a different outfit to compare how it would look.

“No thanks, I ate before I came.”

“You sure?” His voice grew distant as he went back into the kitchen. You finished picking out the clothes and then folded them up into separate piles. You glanced at your watch.

“Yeah, just hurry up in there will you? We don't have to much more time.”

“I'm ready!” Yibo called, and you looked up just in time to see him walk into the room from the kitchen.

“Perfect,” you murmured, looking back down to the five piles of clothes and selecting the one furthest to the left. You handed it over to him and he glanced at it approvingly before heading back to his room to get changed. The rest of the members trickled in one by one, and you handed them their clothes dutifully. Seungyoun looked at his pile for a moment, and shook it out quizzically.

“... Noona, Aren't I missing something?” He looked back and forth between you and his outfit.

You were already looking at accessories again, knowing what he was question you didn't bother to look up and smirked instead. “That one wasn't my decision, ask the higher-ups about that one.”

He made a low sound, but you couldn't quite tell if it was from being upset or being pleased. You stifled a giggle as he headed out to change as Yibo, now in full regalia, returned.

He looked awfully pleased with himself; it was a dark concept for sure, since that all of the clothes you had been given to choose from were black. Yibo was sporting tight black jeans with a silver chain attaching the front and back pocket. On top he was wearing a leather sleeveless vest, the sipper undone to reveal the low sinking tank beneath it. He was still lacking hair styling and makeup, but even without it the outfit spoke for itself.

“I like it,” he said, a smirk on the corner of his lips. He fiddled with the edge of the vest, flipping the collar up and down. You stood up and went over to him, reaching around his neck to pull it down.

“Looks good,” you said, the once over you gave him supporting your assertion. Wenhan grabbed your attention as he walked out from the bedroom. He was plucking at a piece of fuzz on the shirt, and you couldn't help but let out a low whistle.

“Wow, Wenhan, don't kill your fans...”

He pulled his chin up and bit his lip, throwing you a joking wink. “Are you a fan, Noona?”

You smacked him on the arm before proceeding to look over the outfit. The deep V black tee hung perfectly around his hips and the dark stained skinny jeans; simple and perfect. “I don't think I need to do anything for this one.” You plucked the lint he has missed before before waving him to the side. “Who's next?” you called, glancing at your watch again.

“Me,” you heard as Yixuan walked out. He had crossed his arms across his midsection in embarrassment but the pose only served to reveal his super loose printed tank, the arm holes extending nearly to his waist. You looked him over quickly.

“Someone knew exactly what they were doing when they picked these out,” you murmured, looking at the three of them. Yibo chuckled.

“Wouldn't that be you, noona?”

“Nah,” you responded, “though I should really thank whoever it was. Speaking of... Seungyoun! There is nothing that should be taking you that long!”

“That-” he responded immediately, sticking his head around the corner into the room. “Is exactly the problem. Where is the rest of it.”

You suppressed a snicker. Yibo went over to him to see what he was wearing, dying of laughter as soon as he was within line of sight. “We don't have a ton of time, come on come on,” you prodded, trying to hold back you laughter as Yibo rolled across the floor. Seungyoun walked out slowly, arms covering his bare chest. Yixuan howled with laughter as a heftly blush colored Seungyoun's cheeks. Sungjoo came out only seconds later, his pants nearly as tight despite being leather and the netting and his top half decorated by mesh. He wandered over to the mourning Seungyoun and threw an arm around his shoulders.

“I think,” he said, looking everyone over, “that we all look about ready to go.”

Seungyoun broke away from him and ran to the couch, rolling up under a blanket; you gave him a bright smile, but he just glared back.