Chapter 1

A Uniq Morning

As a stylist, it was your job to help the idols get ready, even when it consisted of getting up at ungodly hours of the morning. Today, it entailed more than simply getting up yourself; you had the key to Uniq's dorm, courtesy of their manager, and you had to go wake them up to get them ready for the next music video. Today was a day to test styles.

You had worked with the boys through their debut and subsequent songs and so knew them well. There was no hesitation in you as you knocked on the door at a barely light 7 am, giving only a few moments of notice before turning the key in the lock and pushing the door open.

“Good morning,” you called, putting down your various bags of clothes and makeup just inside the door before turning around to push it closed. No one responded; the dorm was absolutely dead. “Hello?” you yelled again, but still there was nothing. With a sign you pushed the bags out of the main entryway and headed towards the bedrooms. Yixuan was in his own at the end, and when you pushed open his door he was sitting in bed, looking around slightly confused. His t-shirt was tucked up on the side, revealing a small inch of tummy. He saw you and recognition lit up his face. After that he pulled himself from his bed quickly, wiping the sleep from his eyes.

“Ah, good morning, you're here already? I though you weren't coming until – “ He peered at the clock. One he registered the time he abandoned his sentence. “Right. Well if you want to wake them up, I'll see what I can find for breakfast... maybe it will make them move quicker.”

He stretched as he stood, his sleepiness gone so quickly that you found yourself jealous. With a roll of your eyes you headed towards the next room, where the two maknaes slept far too happily. You pushed open the door and flipped on the lights, but it did nothing to help you as you hoped it would. They hardly moved at all, two bodies piled up next to each other with the blankets draped over the single-made-double bed. They were nearly entwined into each, clearly looking for more heat since the blankets were missing, and their outfits caused you to chuckled. Yibo – and you could only tell it was him because of the lock of blonde hair slipping out of the hood – was curled up in a onesie dressed a puppy, black spots peppering the white suit and the droopy ears on the hood flopping up past his head. The tail was tied around his leg somehow. He squirmed closer to Seungyoun to avoid the brightness of the light, and when that failed he reached up unhappily and pulled one of the ears across his eyes. Seungyoun, hysterically, was dressed similarly but as a dragon, the bright green not being enough to distract from the adorable placement of the mini wings. The jutting, spiky tail also had an amusement value, and you couldn't help but go over to him and yank it gently.

“Mmhhhhh....” The moaned response resulted in Seungyoun rolling into Yibo, which forced him up. He sad up unhappily, peaking open one eye to look at who it was.

“Noonaaaaaa....” He complained, trying to lay back down, but you grabbed the edge of his onsie.

“We have work to do, come on! I don't want to be up any more than you!” You tried to hide your grin but it was truly impossible with this pair. Seungyoun was missing his source of heat and kept snuggling into Yibo's lap, while Yibo was trying to pull away from you. He was only succeeding in pulling down the zipper on his PJ's little by little, his collar bone slowly coming into full view.

“Come on!” You hollered, letting go and watching as he flopped back into the bed. Turning your attention to Seungyoun, you found him still curled up. You grabbed his foot, yanking him towards the edge of the bed. When he looked up at you in annoyance, you smirked and tried to tickle his foot through the fabric of his onsie's. He pulled his foot back to himself and sat up, cross-legged on the bed while Yibo gathered himself. Seeing them both almost alive, you headed towards the door.

“Yixuan was going to cook, if you want to get up.”

They perked up immediately, and with a small smile left the room; time to wake up Sungjoo and Wenhan. You headed down to the next room of the hallway, Yibo and Seungyoun complaining about waking up behind you. You pushed into the room and flipped on the light, only too put your hand across your mouth to stifle a giggle.

They shared a double bed, which you knew, but but that was hardly the most amusing thing about what you found when you walked in. Wenhan was curled up on his side of the bed, the blankets pulled up to surround him in a cocoon; only his nose and the top of his head was visible. Next to him was Sungjoo, his blankets kicked down around his ankles and his white tank twisted sideways and pulled up at the bottom. Most of his shockingly defined abs were revealed, and you cleared your throat while putting on a professional face; you were a stylist, after all, and you dealt with them half on a regular basis. Regardless, you marched over to him and yanked his shirt down.

“Wha-”

Sungjoo shot up in surprise, smashing his forehead into yours as he flew up from the bed. You fell back in shock, holding your hands over your head as you tried to rub away the pain.

“Ya!” You yelled, plopping onto the floor.

“What was that for?!” Sungjoo was sitting on the bed, legs splayed into his blankets, a hand rubbing across his forehead.

“It was a wakeup call gone wrong,” you moaned, and stood after a moment. Sungjoo, after that, was sufficiently awake, though Wenhan was unmoved within his cloak of warmth. Sungjoo was moving slowly, stretching as he tried to contain his puffy bed-head. You walked around to his side and started tugging on the blankets.

“Get up, we have work to do,” you said, but Wenhan insistently pulled them back around himself from the inside. “I said,” you grumbled as you got a better grip, prepping to yank them, “get up!

The blankets came flying away, revealing a shirtless, sleepy Wenhan. He reached out blindly, looking for the covers that you were dragging just outside of his reach to make him slowly get up further and further. Finally, when he was upright enough to warrant opening his eyes.

He peaked open his left eye just barely. When he saw you, he flopped back into the bed.

“Ten more minutes...”

“There's food in the kitchen if you get up now. And put a shirt on!” You glanced at him one more time in the hopes that he would move before you left, but seeing that Sungjoo was awake and moving somewhat you figured he would make it out of the room eventually. You headed towards the door, all members now somewhat-successfully awakened. “Hurry up, we have work to do.”