♔ Chapter 01

♔DIVINE♔ → JYP GIRL GROUP→Apply Closed
official members
subgroups
RuLrjki.png
CHAPTER 1
December 15, 2014 - JYP Building

A group of boys came rushing down the hallway to the empty practice room. "Sorry we're late. There was so much traffic on the way here," GOT7 bowed to their CEO, J.Y. Park. The room was filled with many of the artists in the agency, representatives, managers, and trainers.

"It's alright, just have a seat," J.Y. Park motioned them to sit down. "You must be wondering why I have gathered you all here today." He grabbed an envelope settled down on the table and pulled out a thick packet entitled "DIVINE 2015" on the top.

"Divine? Another group is debuting?", a staff member gaped, "CEO, isn't that too soon? GOT7 just debuted a few months ago."

"Too soon? It's been five years since a girl group had debuted. I think they've waited long enough," a representative responded.

J.Y. Park nodded, "I agree with Represenative Kim. But they aren't debuting right away, though. We still have a lot of things to prepare."

He flipped through the pages in the packet one by one. Each page had images of the members and the basic information about them. "A few of you might've noticed this, but several representatives, trainers, and I been planning this for a while now. We've started specially evaluating the trainees two years ago and we finally have the top seven candidates for the girl group. The list can change anytime, but these girls are the ones that we've chosen to be apart of it."

There was a soft knock on the door before the seven girls walked into the room. They exchanged glances with one another and in unison, they polietly bowed, "Annyeonghaseyo. Power, beauty, and soul, we are DIVINE." Many people in the room were suprised to see some of the familiar faces standing there right in front of them.

 
author note

This is just a short intro^^. Members will be revealed and the official story will start soon! /yippee. I'd also like to thank those that wished me luck on the finals. I really appreciated it and I really hope I did well haha.