♔ Allkpop

♔DIVINE♔ → JYP GIRL GROUP→Apply Closed
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
JYP Entertainment's girl group name revealed!
May 2, 2015 @ 2:00 pm
zdVJmyT.png
by seaoul
scrap, share & like
2299
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

Their have been tons rumors have been going around for a while now that JYP Entertainment will debut their girl group this year. Plus, their also have been many photos of the girls spotted going outside the building around the internet. 

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'The Girl Who Can See Smells' - Episode 10

During an interview with J.Y. Park, he confirmed that it is true that they are debuting a girl group this year.

He stated that, "It is confirmed to be a 7-member girlgroup named DIVINE. Divine means excellent and delightful like a god(ess). The group will have a fresh and charismatic feel to them. Every one of the members have been training for more than 2 years in JYP and some had trained in other agencies as well. They are extremely talented girls. They excel in everything. They are the upgraded version of the girl groups that're under the agency."

When he was asked how the group was made, J.Y. Park answered, "Well, it took a long time evaluting the trainees but, we chose the ones that not only were trained the longest, but the ones that were commited and seemed to love and had passion to what they are doing. I think the viewers will really like them."

Are you looking forward to their debut? 

tags
JYP Entertainment
Girl Group
Debut
J.Y. Park
comments
There are 206 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
callmebaobei · Posted May 2, 2015 @ 10:34 am
Are they going to be like GOT7's female version??  
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
princejimin · Posted May 2, 2015 @ 10:33 am
Meanwhile in YG Ent..... 
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
kpop_h8r101 · Posted May 2, 2015 @ 10:32 am
wow ok another rookie group 
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
jypnacho · Posted May 2, 2015 @ 10:20 am
HONESLTY CAN'T WAIT OMG. I'M SCREAMING. DIVINE HWAITING!!!!!!!!!!
Reply · Report · Share
 
more