Thank you and I love you

Just usual love story

Jung Hana POV

South Korea.

“Happy birthday to you.. Happy birthday to you.. My love kang seungyoon.. Happy birthday to you”

He look surprised and get up from his desk “uwaaah”

“Happy birthday oppa, blow the candle first” as I told him

He blow all the candles and take the cake “thanks”

“You’re welcome” I smiled and hug him

“Thank you, this is the best gift I ever had.. I miss you” he my hair

“I miss you too, how are you doing? I am worried”

He look at me “it’s just 2 weeks, come one I ever live alone for 15 years”’

I chuckles “aigoo.. You must playing around since I left, that’s why you’re face become dark when I come”

“Just kidding sweetheart, you do not know how much I miss your cook and I miss our cuddle time” he pinch my cheeks

I laugh “okay, lets time eat the cake”

 

It is been 6 years since I graduate and start to live at South Korea. Finally my mom apologize and tell me all the truth. I apologize her since it is my mom, I know it must be hard to her to keep all the truth. Since I move to South Korea, I have been living under same apartment with seungyoon oppa, also I work under his company. Our relationship start from 5 years ago, maybe since every day I meet him, we cannot avoid what feeling that grow in our hearts. Many things happened and changed. One day, he proposed me and I become Mrs. Kang last year.

 

Kang Seungyoon POV

After we left from my company, I drove her to Namsan tower. Since we love stars and we can see shining Seoul at night, this place is become our favourite place.

I watch her impress with all the stars. She is Mrs. Kang. My adorable wife. There was a time we fought, we tired each other, we broke up but all those time lose with our sincere heart. Since we married, everything is change. That’s change make my live better, I bet she feel it too. Every morning, we always cuddle and said fighting each other. Every words that she said always make me stronger and it comfort me in many ways.

“Come here oppa” she pointed out the sky

I hug her from behind “what?”

“Can you see that? Those stars is very beautiful”

“Of course it is and always beautiful but this women is more beautiful than those stars”

She laughed “aigoo.. I almost flying if you do not hold me”

She turned and kiss my cheek “thank you and I love you”

“I love you too” I kiss her lips.


Finally an update and of course last chapter! (because i cannot handle myloveydovey things XD)

anyway i change the tittle and description haha!.

Thank you for reading and i love you my readers<3