Untitle

Just usual love story

(Jung) Hana smith POV

Melbourne, Australia

Daily schedule:

MONDAY

TUEDAY-THURSDAY

FRIDAY-SUNDAY

Sleeping

Wake up at 12pm

Sleeping

Take a very fast bath

Making brunch(Breakfast and lunch)

Making brunch(Breakfast and lunch)

Apply beauty product on my face while eating

Apply beauty product on my face while eating

Watching

Leaving and go to school by walking while listening music

Study

Class ended and go home by walking while listening music

Reheat dinner and eat dinner

Reheat dinner and eat dinner

Reheat dinner and eat dinner

Cooking for tomorrow dinner

Cooking for tomorrow dinner

Cooking for tomorrow dinner

Wash the dishes

Wash the dishes

Wash the dishes

Smoking

Smoking

Smoking

Take a very long bath

Take a very long bath

Take a very long bath

Apply lotion on my body and go to study

Apply lotion on my body and go to study

Apply lotion on my body

Wash face and brush teeth

Wash face and brush teeth

Sleeping

Apply beauty product on my face

Apply beauty product on my face

Sleep

Sleep

 

That is how I live since I live far away to my parents, very boring right?  I used to live at Sydney with my parents, but I need to study at Melbourne since I want to live far away from my parents. However, my face is Asian and I can speak English, Korean and a little bit mandarin. I always confuse, where exactly I came from? When I started to ask about that matter, my parents will avoid that question. One day when I still live with my parents, there was a time when I cannot handle my curiosity, I sneaked to my parent’s room while they worked. I started to open the hidden box and there was a silver love necklace and it has small key, it is like couple necklace. Inside the box, there was a photo of two children, boy and girl. I know the girl, it was me. But who is the boy? I turned the photo, I found it being taken on 1999 at Seoul, South Korea and it is say, “our pretty daughter” with Korean language. I take the whole box to my room as I heard my parents open the door. After that, I decide to move to Melbourne to study while I search about originally me and I need search that boy.

 

Kang Seung Yoon POV

Seoul, South Korea.

I just finish my last meeting on 6pm and it was very tiring meeting since today is the last meeting of November, another end of the month meeting. Winter already started, even it is not snow yet, the cold wind already make me sick, I always hate when the winter comes.

“CEO Kang, your mom is calling”

“Thank you secretary Yoon”

I pick up the phone which my secretary held.

“our son, how are you? Long time not hear your voice”

“I’m good, how about you and dad?”

“really good, seungyoon ah, your dad need to see you tomorrow, can you come over?”

“what is the matter? I will try”

“mom don’t know too, just come here tomorrow please? You know your dad is never ask but now he asking you”

“okay mom, I will come tomorrow”

“thank you our only son, mom will cook delicious food tomorrow”

“okay mom, bye”

“secretary yoon, please cancel all schedule tomorrow and please buy a gift for my parents, I will go to their house tomorrow”

“okay sir.”

 

Today the sky is clear enough and I start the engine to go to my parents house. It takes 1 hour to go there, very far away from the crowded area, like modern country side. When I arrive, I see lot of flower already turn into white and the pond is start to frozen soon. I take all the gift and ring the bell. I am being greeted by one old housemaid and she takes all my belonging. I follow her to meet my parents.

“our only son, welcome” my mom hug me

“hello mom, how are you” I hug my mom back

I see my father smiling to me and I bow politely to him. My parents and I grab lunch together and talk many things about my work recently. When tea time, my mother leave me alone with my father in his room. I start to smell something unusual things.

“seungyoon ah, I need your help, can you help me?”

“just tell me, I will help you dad”

“do you remember Jung seojun? My old best friend”

I nodded and I see my father takes a box and give it to me

“open it, I will tell you something”

I open and see there were a photo about young girl and boy, a silver love necklace with a silver key and the last is a files.

“as you see in the photo, the boy is you and the girl is my best friend daughter. That necklace is supposed to be two, maybe the other one in that girl box. That files is something related to that girl now”

“so what can I do for you? Do I need to know that girl?”

My father nodded “I need you to meet that girl and bring it to me”

“what if that girl refuse to meet me and you?”

“no matter what you should bring her to me son, please I really need meet her”

I just nodded “I will try dad, don’t worry”

I was headed back home and I heard my phone ringing, I look my phone for a while but it is unusual number, without hesitation I just answer through earphone.

“hello, who is it?”

“is this kang seungyoon?”

I never heard this voice, but it is women and her Korean is not good as Korean people.

“yes it is, who is it?”

“I am hana smith, I know this sound ridiculous, but do I know you?”

“sorry?”

And the phone is just ended like that. I wondered who is she, why she call me but she do not know me. I was wondering until I reach home and go straight away to my room for sleep.

 

(Jung) Hana smith POV

I just finish class as usual, after doing my daily things, I look the mail I received today. I see a lot of mails from my korean friends. I look one by one and one emails receive my intention.

“hana ya, FINALLY!! Since I work as spy, I could help you find what you are looking for! I search about you and your family based on the data that you give me, sorry it takes very long time>.< youre name originally Jung Hana, the only child from Jung Seojun and Lee nari. Youre living very very very well in seoul, I mean youre rich girl (so envy!) ah not long ago, there is someone who search you and youre family, but I think a company, I search about the company, it is M corp and for now is owned by kang seungyoon, his family living in countryside. I will just give you the CEO number since it just shown like that. Is it enough? If it is not, let me know so I will search for you! Ah anyway don’t forget the gift! About your visa and other stuff, it doesn’t matter, maybe next weeks you can get your visa. Tell me when you will be going to seoul and I will book everything for you

See you and I love you!”

“Oh…………my….GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!” I scream like crazy person in the house.

But Jung Seojun?? That is not my father now, my father now its William smith, a manager in a company in sydney. But Lee nari? Yeah it is my mother name. It is bring mental breakdown for me. so for nineteen years…. it is not my original family except my mom. But where is jung seojun now? Is it mom divorce with him?

I look all my weekly class schedule, next two weeks I will have break for 3 weeks and I can go to seoul at that time. I called my mom to inform her that I will not go to Sydney for this holiday.

“hello my pretty daughter, how are you?”

good, mom I think I will go to Queensland this holiday, I will vacation with my friend, is that okay?”

“hm… its bad, I am hoping you will be here this holiday, me and your dad will introduce someone to you dear”

“mom! Stop introduce someone to me, Im not interest to have any relationship now! And come on mom I always go to Sydney for many times and spend time with you guys, come one for once let me enjoy holiday with my friend”

“hmm.. okay you can go, but promise me, for next holiday, you have to come to syndey and me never stop to introduce someone to you”

“mom!! Thank you! See ya soon”

 I ended the phone and search for cheap flight to go to seoul, I don’t mind to lying to my parents, it is not big deal. I need to know myself.

 

Kang Seungyoon POV

Secretary Yoon and the other workers greet me in the morning. Morning meeting already ended and I still have to sign the stuff which I left yesterday. Secretary yoon bring a file that my father give yesterday, he said that he found on my car. I thanked my secretary and told him to leave the room. I opened the file, I could complete data and I could see a young lady.

Jung Hana Smith, 15 June 1996, Sydney Australia, currently studying at Melbourne Australia.

Hana smith? Wait I think this name is not familiar. AH! Last night girl! wait !I check her phone number in my call history, it is same as in the data.

“WHAT???!!!!!!!!!” I shouted

I let myself calm for a while and I try to call her number for many times but there is no answer.

I called secretary yoon to book my flight to Melbourne today and cancel my schedule for 3 days. I packed my belonging even I bring my work.

 

I arrive at Melbourne in the morning and I let myself rest for a while in a five star hotel in Melbourne CBD. After I feel ready to go, I called taxi to take me to the address in the data. It took one hour to go there. I look the apartment which same as the address. I could see, she is not ordinary people. I call her and she is answering.

“hello?” with her English tone.

“hana smith?”

yes, who is it?”

“kang seungyoon, the person which you called before”

She is not answering.

“hana-ssi?”

“ah yes, what is it?”

“can you come down? I already in front of your apartment”

“WHAT?????!”

“yes, sorry to make you surprise, can I meet you and have a chat?”

“WAIT! How do you know?”

“that is why I need to see you, to explain all the things”

“give me a minute”

“sure”

I could see her inside to open the door, I bow politely to her and she reply as well. I could see her face is have natural beauty and she is just wearing very usual shirt and black training pants. Her hair is just tied roughly. I enter her room, it is very tidy, clean and have lavender smell.

“hello, I am hana smith or jung hana” she greeted me.

“hello, I am kang seungyoon”

“how do you find me?”

“my father search about you and he need my help to find you”

“oh I see, I just being honest to you. Not long ago before I come to Melbourne, I found the box which I found who is exactly me and recently I found about myself through my friends in seoul, she told me that there is a company who search about me, and you are the CEO, so I thought I should call you since maybe you know who exactly I am”

“unfortunately, I don’t know much about you but I know your father jung seojun is my father bestfriend” I reply her.

“really?”

I nodded “anyway, may I see your box?”

She rushed to her room and somehow I feel she is not strange to me, my heart feel strange, is like I miss her for a long time..

She back with the box and give it to me. I open and it just same as what inside of my box but there is no file inside.

“actually I have same as you, I mean this box” I said to her.

She looking me very deeply “why I feel I know you? Why I feel like I meet my old friend?”

“I am the boy in the photo” I reply her answer

“so we are friend in the past?”

I nodded “I think I just can bring you to my father now”

“wait I already book flight to korea for next two weeks”

“oh that’s great, see you there”

Before she answer, I feel very hungry, I don’t remember when the last time I eat properly. My stomach makes a sound which can be heard to her and me.

She laughed “you are hungry? How long you don’t eat?”

“sorry, I don’t remember” I said and I am very embrassed

“no need to sorry, I will make something for you, just wait”

 

(Jung) Hana smith POV

I could see he is very hungry, I cook 3 packages of ramen and omelette. I eat together with him. This is my first time to have meal with someone that I just know two hour ago. I look deeply to him, not very bad but not really handsome. I could see some dark circle, I know he is CEO so it must be very tired to him.

“how old are you?” I asked

“one year older, 20” he answered

“so should  I call you oppa? But at first since korean it is not my first language so bear with the pronunciation”

“that’s okay, I understand”
“when you will going back to korea?”

“next two days in the morning”

“ oh I see..”

We are finish the meal and he is ready to go back to his hotel. He said final goodbye and promise to pick me up when I arrive at seoul.

 

-2 weeks later-

Incheon international airport, South Korea.

I just arrived at korea, it is long flight but it was fun. I take my luggage and prepare for go out. When I was out, I could see kang seungyoon waving to me. I smiled to him. I see someone tall behind him. When I meet him, my luggage was taken by someone behind him, I assume it is his secretary.

“how was the flight?”

“not bad, can I try korean food now? Seriously I am very hungry”

He smiled and nodded, we follow his secretary to the car. Korean strong cold wind welcome me, I was freezing at first but seungyoon held my hand, he said it must be very cold since it is my first time to korea. I mouthed thank you to him. Since he said goodbye when he still at Melbourne 2 weeks ago, we never stop texting or calling each other. I am very comfortable when I talking to him and I found he remember some of our childhood. I just listen to him since I do not remember anything about my childhood.

Seoul, South Korea

I just finish kimchi jigae and jajangmyeon. It was very delicious to me, in Melbourne I just eat what I cook and some fast food.

“you will sleep in my apartment tonight, is that okay?”

I nodded and look out the window, everything very beautiful at night, I could see stars and moon follow the car.

When I arrive to his apartment, I looking around and It was very beautiful since it top class apartment, very different from mine. It have simple furniture and very big window, I look at the window and I can look seoul at night.

“very beautiful right?”

I nodded “so different from mine”

He chuckled “ofcourse, do you love stars?”

“I love it, very very love. I always dream to have room with clear window on the top of my bed, so I could see stars every night”

He just nodded “anyway, tomorrow my father wants to meet you, get rest and I will wake you up tomorrow”

“thank you for once again”

He smiled and go to his room.

 

Kang seungyoon POV

I am so happy to meet her for once again. She’s personality is cheerful and bright, and I think that is the reason why I always thinking of her before I go to sleep. I go to the bed and texted her good night before I fall asleep.

The next day, hana help me to put things into my car and go to my parents house.

We were greeted by both of my parents and my mom hug hana and tell how pretty she is now. My father smile brightly as he see someone that he wait forever. We were lunch together and hana tell her story about her life recently and her school. Hana and me was told to go to my father room.

“thanks for coming hana ah”

“you are very welcome, mr kang. It is my pleasure to meet you”

“call me ahjussi instead, you always call me that in the past”

Hana smiled “okay ahjussi, but may I know where exactly my father? I mean Jung seojun”

My father face turned into pale, “hana ah, sorry to told you this, but listen to my story”

Hana nodded and we move our seat to closer to my father place.

“you have big accident when you was three years old and it brings some damage in your memory, you lose all your memory. You didn’t have any childhood memory right?”

Hana nodded

“im right and about your father…. Your father died in that accident. Before that accident happened, your father knew that your mother have another relationship with a business man in Sydney. Your mother already sign the divorce paper and wait your father to sign it. The reason why your father caused that accident, to make your mother back but somehow the accident took your father live and let you live with your mother. I am sorry to tell you this very late, I don’t know you still alive but last year, my friend tell me he meet you and your mother in Sydney”

 Hana just keep silent until my father kneel in front of her. She cry as my father cry as well. I hug both of them. After sometime, hana fainted after cry so much. I bring her to my room and take care of her and hold her hands until I fell asleep.

I feel someone tap my head, I wake up and I see it is already morning. Hana smiled to me, I told her how much I worried, she feel sorry towards me. we eat breakfast together and it feel so empty, hana look very pale, it must be hard for her to accept this things.

My father bring me and hana to hana’s father cemetery. I could not tell hana emotion when she meet her father, she look her father photo and held it for a long time. She just sit for a long time with my father. I took her hands and give her hug. My father leave both of us and mouthed to take care of her to me.

 

Jung Hana smith POV

I feel someone just punch all over my bodies, I feel my heart empty when I see my father photo. My tears already dry and i feel I lost myself for a whole day. It is already 3 hours since I arrived at the cemetery. Seungyoon still hold my hands and sometime he hug me. Actually I feel secure when he do that, I feel I can lean on to him. When we are on the way back to his apartment, I see someone look familiar. I stopped for a while, seungyoon look at me and asked me why. I try to search empty spot to hide. He followed me. I looked a lady in her 40’s held flower with her. I just realised it is my mother. I know her very well. My mom walking towards to my father cemetery and place that flower in front of my father’s cemetery. Without hesitation, I walk to my mother and leave seungyoon behind.

“mom……………………” I called her

She turned around and very surprise to look me “hana????? What are you doing?? Are you supposed in Queensland now?!” she raised her voice

“that’s what I want to asked, what are you doing in here??? You supposed to being together with your lovely husband in Sydney!! Not here!!!!!!!!!!”

“you don’t know anything!!”

“I know mom! I know mom!!!!!!!!!! You are the one who make my dad die and make me lost my memories!!!! It is your fault!!!! How much do you need to tell me?!”

“hana……..how do you know?!”

“what the hell you doing mom!! You left my dad behind!! Is that any mom in this world doing that????????!!!!!!!!!! Are you my mom??huh?!”

PLAAAK! I could feel my right cheeks is burning.

“HIT ME MORE!!!!!!!!” I shouted

When my mom wants to hit me, I could see seungyoon held my mom wrist, my mom very shocked to see him.

“enough, lets go” seungyoon held my hand as he let my mom wrist and go as far away to my mom.

 

When we reach seungyoon apartment, I was being told to sit and wait for him. He held warm towel and to wash my face, hands and feet. He apply some lotion to my burning right cheeks.

“its okay now. No one will hurt you anymore”

I don’t know what happen next, I just cry in front of him, it is too hard for me to endure. When my tears are stopped, he kissed my forehead and let me sleep with him, he hug me all night.



How is it?

anyway, do i need to post something next or just stop? :3 tell me!

but for today, just want to post this first because too tired, i write this story for 5 hours straight T.T

Thanks for reading this,

with big regards,

kamilia501aktf