teaser 1.

딸기 키스 / STRAWBERRY KISS — ACube Entertainment's New Girl Group 「 APPLY OPEN 」// deadline undecided yet; finishing reviews

 

❝preparation ©

❝practice room 08082015
A male of his 20s watched the group of girls had their training, observing every face and behavior of theirs. Soon, he'll be handling five of them, so he personally watch them from the glass window of the practice room. The CEO had trusted the girls at him, since he handled some groups before. Familiar faces arrived, which cause the girls to pause for a while and bowed formally. It was APink, who had just came back from their album promotions. They looked tired, but they made time to visit their 'Baby ACube girls'. Both groups interacted well, and most of them talked about the upcoming showcase that the girls are going to perform and let the world know about them. Soon enough, ACube wil be releasing their teaser pictures. 

"The practices are tiring, but once you performed it in front of everyone, it will be all worth it." Bomi said with a smile. She had been telling it since the day the girls were chosen as part of the new girl group lineup. To be honest, Bomi is the one who is excited for them to debut. Well, all of the girls are, but Bomi is the more excited about it. The choreographer entered the room with a USB and a video camera in her hands. The members went on the side to give the girls some space. 

"So, like what I had said before, you'll do a dance cover for the fans. We'll be shooting it today." She assembled the camera in front of them, as the girls went to their designated position, as their choreographer had instructed them. One of the girls made her last hair fix before the music started.


They performed the song well, as if it is their own. Bomi had to stop herself from cheering because the choreographer, which became their choreographer before, might let them out. The male, who were watching the girls outside nods his head, watching them. He had to admit that with a short timespan of practice given to them, they managed to perform it without mistakes.

Once the song is finished, the members of APink gave them an applause.

The male left with a smile on his face. Apart from the groups he handled, he felt this five girls he'll be handling will be one of his best groups.

 

 

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi everyone! I decided to post the first teaser. lol. Tell your other friends about this fic. Ciao~