teaser 2.

딸기 키스 / STRAWBERRY KISS — ACube Entertainment's New Girl Group 「 APPLY OPEN 」// deadline undecided yet; finishing reviews

❝blonde, little fella ©

❝acube building 09012015
"Where is she?!"

"Hyunjo's been gone for three days, sir. I searched everywhere."

"FIND HER, PEOPLE!! 

The male rubbed his forehead, as he started to get worried as Hyunjo disappeared again. He received the phone call, which from the girl's parents, "Yes, eomeonim. We are finding her, eomeonim. She told me she's just gonna buy something from a nearby ttokbokki stall- yes. We'll find her eomeonim. Please tell abeonim not to worry." The male just sighed as he took a seat on her office workplace. 'That girl...'

20 minutes later

"Still no sign of her?" The male asked on the staffs. They shook their heads and left again to find her. "IF YOU SEE A SHORT, BLONDE GIRL, THAT'S HER!" One of the staff shouted, before going on the nook and cranny of the building. "We'll help find Hyunjo-unnie!" One of her co-members said and followed the staff on finding her.

2 hours later
 

2 hours had past and still no sign of her. Everyone started worrying and some are almost gonna cry because if none had found her, they will be killed by the CEO. What panics them is that the CEO had a business trip and is to return the day after. 

"Should I call the police?"

"What?! Not yet, idiot."

"She's just around Seoul. No need for that."

The male blinked, "Wait. Did you checked the practice rooms?" One of the staffs nodded, "Yes, but there is one room that is locked. We thought it's under maintenance so we ignored it." With that, the male started running upstairs, which surprises the staffs who followed him anyways. The male had told one of the staff to get the keys. When he got hold of the keys, he immediately opened it. The staffs and the other 4 girls sighed in relief as they found Hyunjo. She's busy eating, obviously just finished practice.

"SEO HYUNJO!" The female flinched and turned back, seeing the male, the staff and the other girls looking at her. She sheepishly grinned at them, "Sorry."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Okay. I at writing. HUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHU. OKAY GUYS. SORRY FOR MAKING YOU GUYS WAIT. :( SO BUSY WITH SOME STUFF AND I JUST REMEMBERED THAT I SHOULD UPDATE. HERE'S MAH CHARACTER. SEOL, EVERYONE!!! lol. But yeah. After I finish stuff, I'll review the latest applicant. I'll just set up a deadline, so for those who is still working for their apps, double time because I'll decide the deadline later, once I got home from school. Okay? Ciao, lovelies!