Way To Home

Lifetime After Lifetime

Next morning ,

A huge mansion of Cheongdam, broods of sparrows were singing sweetly about the morning in the street in front of the mansion.

But the sudden noise and vibration of the street shook the little birdies and made them flew away.

 

With the speed of light, an audi r8 had arrived before the mansion. Mr Choi Siwon climbed out of the car, shining as the sun because of his handsome face, perfect body, the dark grey suit and tie and etc and etc. A lady also came out of the car as well, bright like the moon, wearing a long sleeved dark pink dress and dark red heels showing her grace.

 

Siwon sighed as he looked at the mansion. Am I lying to them? But he shook his thoughts away and held the lady's hands and looked at her with both warm and nervous eyes. " You ready? "

 

Kyuhyun took a deep breath as it was his first time meeting Siwon's family in his forever existence. It's ok. I have my powers. If they find out something, I can use my snake hypnosis on them to forget. Relax Cho Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun cleared his throat. " I'm ready, hyung."

 

Siwon showed his dimpled smile and led the way to ring the bell followed by Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun had been got held by his dress all the way along. He could not know it was his dress or his nervousness. 

Siwon pressed the bell.

Kyuhyun behind him bit his lower lip.

 

" Who is it? "

 

" Mom, it's me."

 

 

**********

 

 

The day before in Siwon's apartment, 

"So are you telling me that because of your mom's annoying matchmaking sessions you asked me to be your fake wife for two years?!"

 

Kyuhyun was in Siwon's living room shouting at the owner as if he had not known the reason. 

Siwon could not look straight to Kyuhyun, so he dropped his eyes down to the floor. " Apparently, yes."

 

" Then why don't you just ask a girl? Why me?!" Kyuhyun yelped. 

" Hey, do you think a girl will accept that?!" Siwon yelped back.

" Oh. So you think a boy will accept that?!" Kyuhyun defeated Siwon. 

 

" No. Of course not. I mean.." Kyuhyun bended closer to Siwon putting his one finger on the y thin lips of the handsome one. Kyuhyun smirked at shocked Siwon. What's he doing?! Why is he touching my lips?! 

Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes. He got weak. Won, do you mind if I play a game with you? A game called can I seduce you.

 

" Forget that useless talk war." Kyuhyun straightened himself again walking a few steps back from Siwon and turned around. 

"Ok. Then, what are you gonna do after two years? What are YOU gonna tell your family? We divorce? Or I die in a car crash?" Kyuhyun ly his upper body back. 

 

" Are you gonna kill me if you have played with me enough, Mr Choi?" Kyuhyun stared Siwon from the edges of his eyes.

 

Siwon gulped a huge amount of saliva breathing hardly as he felt the situation became a bit hot. Now what? Why does he become so hot?

 

"No I won't kill you. I have a solution for this. " Siwon answered with trembling heart and body. 

 

"Oh?" Kyuhyun pouted his rosy lips. " So what is it?" Kyuhyun stood behind Siwon bending to Siwon's ear blowing some air into the ear tickling the handsome gentlman.

 

Siwon's ear and the whole area that was feeling Kyuhyun's breath and aura shivered. He even stammered. " Ex..expe..expedien..cy."

 

Siwon heard Kyuhyun giggled into his ear making him almost stopped his heart. " Does it mean either we separate or carry on over acting forver? Hmmm. Looking forward. "

Kyuhyun wrinkled his nose and straightened himself again. I win. Stammering you admit I win.

 

" So, what do we do now?" Kyuhyun asked innocently. 

Siwon sighed. " We gotta see my family. But the problem is my mom only want me to get married with a high class daughter or heiress. "

Kyuhyun confused. "Why high class? Are you from high class?"

Siwon smiled and stood up. " We haven't introduced properly. Welcome to my world. I am Choi Siwon. I am the president of Choi food company. My father was the president of Choi group. Because of his illness, my mother become the president. "

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes. Here comes the drama of the prince and the pauper. Hmph! No no why do I have to be the pauper?! I can be richer than you if I create money with my power, Won. The prince and the venomous snake would be better. I really don't understand that kind of parents. Think of money and epithet than true love and happiness. Relax Cho Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun bowed at Siwon. " Hello there, Mr Choi Siwon. My name is Cho Kyuhyun. Me and my sister, Yoona are the children of a man who has so many debts and we both have special talents. You know what they are."

Siwon asked naively. " Music and crossdressing? "

Kyuhyun tensed. " Music and impersonating! So you go search the information of a high class girl whom your mother would want you to sleep with!"

 

Hearing Kyuhyun's words, Siwon could sense something below his body. He did not want to but he could not stop thinking images of Kyuhyun and him sleeping , locking their body with each others' on the bed at their wedding night.

The sudden boo of Kyuhyun into his ear snapped him out of his erted thoughts. " Hey! Why are you spacing out? Go!"

 

Siwon was going to turn on his laptop for information when he realised the young looking boy spoke informally to him. "Hey, Kyuhyun. How old are you? "

" Two thousand and fifty three years. " Kyuhyun appalled as he accidentally let his real age out. " No no. Ah.. twenty seven!"

Siwon frowned at the clumsy boy. " What kind of person are you? Can't remember your own age. You're younger than me. So call me hyung." He continued his searching work.

Kyuhyun pouted. Just hyung? I am older than you. In fact you gotta call me great great great great great great great great great great great great grandpa! Phewww tired. Let it be. But I am sure you are gonna ask me to call you Won sooner or later.

 

They spent the whole noon searching a high class girl who Siwon's mother would not know about but they could not find a girl or a family till the lunch time.

"Did you find someone?" Kyuhyun yawned as he sat on the arm of Siwon's swivel chair. He massaged his eyes fatigued of watching the laptop monitor for the whole morning. 

 

Siwon leaned on the back of the chair. "No. This time, I realised my mom knows many people."

 

Kyuhyun yawned again. "Then let's just take a break, shall we? Whahhh... I feel very sleepy and starving. " Kyuhyun put his arm on Siwon's shoulder to support his tottering head with his hand.

 

" Ok. What are you having?" Siwon asked.

 

Kyuhyun closed his eyes. "Whatever you are having. Whahhh . But twice of yours.. Whahhh and a lot more... salty and maybe covered with chocolate.. whahh."

Kyuhyun's head dropped onto Siwon's shoulder because the boy finally fell asleep. 

Siwon laughed softly letting the boy slept on his shoulder. You're a sleepy head. Siwon was careful in not waking up and holding the boy.

 

A few hours later,

Kyuhyun rubbed his eyes in the afternoon of the day, and having his eyes slightly opened to look at the environment around him. Only after a few seconds, he acknowledged that something was wrong. 

 

I'm not in my room! 

 

He snapped his panicked eyes open and sat up on the bed.. He caressed the bedding. 

Won's bed? 

He grabbed the pillow up and inhaled the scent of the pillow. Won? Did you?

He stood up and rushed to the door with anxious mind. 

Once he stepped out of the bedroom, he searched the certain Choi all around. In the living room, no one. In the study, no one. In the kitchen, no one. He became afraid of seeing no one around the apartment. Eyes became wet.

He opened the last door of the apartment which turned out to be the bathroom without knowing the sound of water coming out from the room.

 

They both terrified. "AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

Siwon caught a loofah the only thing near him and swiftly covered his...thing.

Kyuhyun turned back covering his mouth with shaking hands and holding the door frame to support himself. 

 

"Don't you have hands?! Why don't you knock?! I'm not performing a peep show!" Siwon tiptoed to his robe looking at Kyuhyun's back scared if the boy turned back. 

" Hey! I didn't see anything! And it's not my fault. You should lock!" Kyuhyun shut the door immediately and still remained at the door.

 

"Whatever! Go eat your lunch! I prepared for you." Siwon locked the door from inside.

 

Kyuhyun remembered he was starving after Siwon mentioned the lunch. He said nothing back to the man and went straight into the kitchen. 

 

Kyuhyun sat on the dining chair and picked up apair of chopsticks but the only thing on his mind currently was the shocked Siwon with tomato cheeks and muscular wet body trying to cover his thing with a tiny tiny loofah.

Ah... cute. He waved his chopsticks in the air. Ah.. He's cute and hot at the same time. His body is still perfect. He has this hard s. Kyuhyun panicked. What am I thinking? ! Won, you are turning me into a ert. Cho Kyuhyun, wake up. He slapped his cheeks slightly to wake himself up. You didn't have over a thousand years. You can hold it. You're a vigin. At least you're born again, Kyuhyun. 

 

Kyuhyun snapped out of his thoughts and opened up the mesh covering the dishes.

Omo. Kimbaps! Did he make them? 

The appetising kimbaps of over forty numbers were lying neatly in a huge plate making Kyuhyun even more hungry.

Ler's have it, shall I? Kyuhyun picked up one a threw into his mouth. By the time he chewed twice, he squeezed his face furiously. 

 

" It's too salty!"

 

Siwon peeped his head out of the bathroom only to find out the cute boy smiling at him but he was smart enough to sense a burning red aura behind Kyuhyun. 

"Ah what are you doing here?" Siwon fully came out wearing a bathrobe this time hanging a towel on his nape seemed he wanted to dry his dripping wet hair with.

"Choi Siwon-ssi, I made something for you." Kyuhyun smilingly came closer to the taller guy. "Do you want to taste it?"

"What is it?" Siwon answered rather in a shocked mood taking a position to ran.

"It's nothing. Just a package....of salts! " 

 

Kyuhyun tried to grab Siwon's collar to pour the salts into his mouth but reflex Siwon already took off into the living room like a blast. 

" Hey! How dare you run! Stop right there!" Kyuhyun followed Siwon swiftly holding the package of salt.

" I only put salt just in three slices!" Siwon chuckled and ran around the seats avoiding Kyuhyun's hand catching him from the back.

 

After running all the way, Siwon ran into the bedroom with Kyuhyun standing at the doorway. Both were panting and sweating and laughing. 

 

"Finally, I have trapped you." Kyuhyun laughed evily out loud. 

 

Siwon laughed and surprised. "Hey hey don't do this."

 

Kyuhyun ran toward Siwon who stunned before the bed.

Siwon moved aside fastly causing speeding Kyuhyun to fall onto the bed. But the cute boy accidentally grabbed the handsome guy's hand causing Siwon to fall over him.

 

The final position was Siwon putting his elbows beside Kyuhyun's shoulders, facing the cute boy directly and Kyuhyun supporting Siwon from underneath, touching the bare rock chest that the bathrobe revealed with his hands.

They stayed still in that awkward position for a few seconds, looking into each other's eyes, unknowingly sharing the same feeling, finding their hearts at that second. 

 

" Your eyes look so familiar."

" Your heartbeat sounds so acquainted. "

 

Kyuhyun moved first as his arms became stiff. Siwon let the boy out of him lying on his arm on the bed. Kyuhyun sat on the bed feeling his cheeks burned because of Siwon's buring eyes on his eyes.

 

Kyuhyun tried to talk something. "What about not daughter but a high class president's niece? Like a blood related but far niece?"

" Hmm not bad but how will you act and find the fake uncles or aunties?" Siwon frowned. 

"Leave that to me, hyung."

"Ok, Kyuhyun dongsaeng. " Kyuhyun smiled shyly at Siwon's words. But something else came into his mind.

"Hyung, if we did this fake wedding, we have to meet your parents first right?"

" Of course, and I called to my mom earlier when you was sleeping telling her that I'll bring her future daughter-in-law tomorrow morning. " Siwon went toward his closet and picking an oversized tee and shorts.

 

Kyuhyun gasped. " What?! You are joking. "

Siwon turned back to the sitting and surprising Kyuhyun. "Do I look like I'm joking? "

 

Kyuhyun yelped. " Why didn't you tell me earlier? How can you tell your mom before we find a proper girl?! I have a lot of works to do!" Kyuhyun went bring Siwon's laptop and opened someone's profile. Siwon behind Kyuhyun watching what Kyuhyun was doing.

 

"Your fake... uncle or aunt? Aunt! Would be Jessica, the director of Blanc And Eclare fashion!"

Kyuhyun printed the two papers of profile out and gave the confused Siwon one.

 

"What time did you tell your mom to meet us?" 

"Tomorrow nine in the morning."

"What time is it now? Ahh... Two thirty. Then I will meet you here at eight." 

 

Before Siwon could voiced out, the hurried and worried Kyuhyun made his way to exist waving at him. Siwon turned back to into the apartment could not believe how his apartment looked so empty without Kyuhyun. And it's just the first day that Kyuhyun entered.

Now I feel bored and lonely. Are you a wizard, Kyuhyun? Did you put me under a spell?

 

The director of Blanc And Eclare fashion, Jessica Jung, was in the underground car parking starting her car. She was singing along Marry You of Bruno Mars.

" It's a beautiful night. We're looking for something dumb to.."

 

Ferociously, someone opened the door of the passenger's seat and came into the car, shocking the lady.

" Hey! Who are you?! Get out of my car! "

Although she was shouting, the intruder boy did not go away. And she found out there was no security guards coming to her.

 

The boy smirked. " Hello, little girl."

Jessica frowned and yelped. "Hey! How can you call me little girl?! I'm over forty! Help!"

The boy pouted. "But you are indeed younger than me. Stop screaming."

 

Jessica was still yelling and once she looked at the boy's eyes, all she saw was the eyes were glowing white with slender pupils.

 

" Forget that we met here. Forget I intruded into your car. All you have to remember is your daily works plus you have a far niece named Cho Kyuyeon from your deceased brother and she just got back from America three days ago. Am I clear? Repeat again."

The hypnotised Jessica murmured. " I didn't meet you. All I remember is my normal cases and works plus I have a far niece named Cho Kyuyeon."

Kyuhyun yawned. Ah human. So easy... Kyuhyun changed his eyes back to the human eyes. Then he left the car.

 

Behind the pole of the underground car parking, the waiting Yoona walked to Kyuhyun. 

"Oppa, why don't you hypnotise Siwon oppa to remember you?" Yoona asked curiously.

Kyuhyun sighed. " If I hypnotise him, he will remember me with my program like only what I want him to remember. I just want him to completely remember me on his own. Stop talking nonsense. We have to go home."

 

Just a zap of light with a snap of sound from Kyuhyun's hand, the two people disappeared. 

 

 

**********

 

 

Right now..

" So dear, what is your name?" the current mistress of the Choi group, mother of Choi Siwon, Choi Sooyoung was asking the lady in pink dress.

" My name is Cho Kyuyeon. " Kyuhyun answered without looking at her because he was too nervous. Relax. I'm a snake. I have my powers.

"Calm down. Kyuyeon. I won't bite you. I'm not a monster." Sooyoung giggled at the young lady's position. 

But I'm a snake. And you are my future mother in law. Kyuhyun exhaled a huge amount of air.

 

" And your family is?" Sooyoung mom went straight to the next step. 

 

" My father was the deceased older brother of Aunty Jessica, the director of Blanc And Eclare fashion. My mom was deceased too in my dad's car crash." Siwon sitting next to Kyuhyun saw the fake lady's hands were shaking. He reached to one hand and kept it warm and calm in his hands. 

 

"Then your family background is generally great. I couldn't dream out being relatives with Jessica-ssi." Sooyoung leaned on the back of the huge sofa. "How did you two meet?"

Kyuhyun answered before Siwon could. "In America." Siwon's eyes bulged out. 

 

Choi Sulli, the aunt of Siwon, bring out four cups of tea. 

 

"Unnie, how is she?" Sulli asked Sooyoung with lips sync. " Well. Not bad. Actually good." Sooyoung answered back with lips sync, too.

 

"Aham..Then there is nothing for me to disagree this wedding." Sooyoung talked to the couple.

 

Both Siwon and Kyuhyun finally sighed the huge ball of worry in their chests. Siwon showed his dimpled smile brightly at Kyuhyun with eyes telling we are succeeded. 

"First thing first. I want you to hold an engagement party." Sooyoung made the three people panicked. 

Sulli voiced out, " Unnie. We should make a two family meeting first."

Sooyoung glared at Sulli. " Hey. No need. I know Jessica. Ok?"

Sulli nodded. "Ok then, there's a good day next month.."

Sooyoung rolled her eyes at the couple. "The engagement party will be held on tomorrow. "

 

" What?!!" The three people yelped.

 

Siwon pleaded. " Mom but it's too soon. And the hotels won't be surely available. "

Sooyoung flinched. "Shut up. I want a grand baby very soon. That's why I did a lot of matchmaking sessions for you. And it's very obvious that this Kyuyeon will give birth at least five children for you."

"Mom!"

"Unnie, but.."

"Shut up. The venue will be in our yard."

The three people could not speak anymore. Kyuhyun pouted with the puppy eyes. Am I gonna bear five children? 

 

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

 

Phewww hope you like it. Thank you, the viewers, the subscribers, the voters and the ones who comment below. Next chapter will be probably on May 10th. Love you guys.