Sounds

First Kiss

Sooyoung is not a spawn of Satan, or at least, not anymore. It all went down the drain the minute she discovered that the word “Love” has been dwelling on the face of the earth in the form of a tiny little devil named Yeri. Her tiny little devil.

Her tiny little devil, Yeri, despite her brutality, is surprisingly sweet and caring which clearly reflects what she is nowadays, sweet and caring.  What a surprise. It could take a lot of getting used to, not for her, but for the people around her. First off, Wendy, who was not just dumbfounded, also slightly impaired, that one time she walked into their shared room to find it neat and clean and the floor waxed that she slipped and almost broke her spine, but thanks to her big round the damage was minimal. Next was when Joohyun and Seulgi came home minutes after  one  another after being out for hours  from god knows where  to find every single thing in their closet washed and bleached down to Seulgi’s black underwear.  Sooyoung is not dumb, Sooyoung is a genius, everybody knows that. She rarely makes mistakes so they can’t help but wonder if she genuinely is trying to be sweet and caring, or she had hatched a plan for them to be the pawns in her little satanic games.

 

Little do they know that Sooyoung is in the midst of a life and death situation. An inner war between her inner Satan and inner Goddess. She barely got out unscraped the last time they clashed in her inner battlefield. Her inner Goddess won the battle, but she got a feeling that the war is  far from being over. She wakes up everyday to that sinful dream of hers and it just keeps getting hotter. And the hotter it gets, the harder it is to ignore. One day, she can’t even look at Yeri without picturing her doing whatever it was she was doing to her in her dreams and it’s frustrating. The kiss never happened the first time she had that dream because it was too risky. Her hands shook like crazy and her head spun so fast. She looked sick that an excuse wasn’t even needed for her to escape the supposedly inevitable catastrophe,  their date was cancelled. But you can never avoid anything for so long so as Monday approaches her mind gets hazier hence all the trouble she caused.  

 

 

Monday came and she’s ready to win the war. She will kick Satan’s and throw her into a pit of unicorns and rainbows to die. She will be the victor and she will kiss Yeri. But the question of how she will do all of this is still hanging above her head. “You look sick, but I don’t want to cancel yet another date.” Yeri whined.  Sooyoung smiles when she saw her standing by her bed in her oversized button up shirt and shorts and black hair gloriously shining under the ray of sun. “C’mon,  it’ll make you feel better I swear.” She pouts and it’s enough for Sooyoung’s inner Satan to go wild.

 

The date was uneventful in comparison to Sooyoung’s mind where they have ran at least ten marathons and not just walk hand in hand with cotton candies melting in their mouths. They are at a theme park, but their option of things to do is limited with her wearing a Spring dress. She praises herself for wearing one because the last thing she needs is anything that will jump start her  heart and possibly make her jump on the tiny little devil beside her that smiles like the pure and innocent girl that she sometimes is.

 

 

                                                                              

The sun is setting.  People seem to slow down as Yeri pulls her by the hand towards the Ferris wheel, she is breathtaking.  It’s the perfect time to kiss. The perfect time to let go of her inhibitions and let her lips find its way to hers. But the wheel turned to a stop and her chances got pushed and swayed by the swarm of people trying to get in. They hopped onto a cart, but sit in silence, hearts thumping louder than  they should, too nervous to even hold each others’ hands and too afraid to move. The Ferris wheel stopped for the second time and the sun has set and they hopped out of the cart too heavy hearted and disappointed that the Fairy tale kiss was missed.

 

Sooyoung is just Sooyoung and Sooyoung is scared. Sooyoung’s inner satan has surrendered and it left her with nothing but the unbearable pain in her chest. But she knows It’s not over, as long as the parking lot is out of sight, she still has time. She could pull Yeri into her embrace and kiss her the way she needs to be kissed, sweet and gentle. They could go and see a movie or stay out a little longer to watch the fireworks display. They could still do a lot of things, but she is scared. She thinks that maybe this night  really is over, she had missed her chance, but she’s wrong because Yeri stops and turns to plant a kiss on her lips so quick she barely felt how soft and wet her lips are. And she couldn’t help but laugh her evil laugh when she heard Yeri muttered “Sissy.” as she walks away. Her inner Satan is back and she is happy. All hearts and rainbows kind of happy jumping with the unicorns. There’s no need to stay until midnight for the fireworks display because she has a bunch above her head and they sound like a melody. She is happy that her tiny little devil is a spawn of Satan herself and they couldn’t be more perfect for each other.  This is love.

 

 

 

The first thing that registered in Sooyoung’s ears as soon as they entered the dorm was sounds. Weird sounds. So weird that she instantly covered Yeri’s ears and pushed her out of the dorm.

“What the hell?” Yeri snapped at her.

“Let’s go see a movie.” She smiled awkwardly and thanked the heavens that Yeri didn’t hear those sounds which she is a hundred percent sure sounded like a  Joohyun and a  grunting Seulgi. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Let us pretend that Dispatch does not exist in this fanfic and that idols kissing in public is socially accepted. 

Because I totally forgot to consider those while writing this. HAhahahaha