Chapter II

BABY BABY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“I twold youh dhon’t lookh ath meh like thattt.. youh ale so creepppppyyyyy..” yell Jongin, Dramatically hid behind his Minseok hyung, who just shaking his head.

“But Jonginnie…we just arrived” Luhan hissed at the baby, Minseok just sigh at his dongsaeng, but Jongin keep shaking his head behind him, pointing his tiny finger at a certain baby owl with dark aura who creepily looking at him, expressionless.

“Jonginie thold hyungie.. I dhon’t want Kyungie hyung to cowme hele.. Jongine suwwrre that hyung whant to bit Jongine..” Jongin flinched as Kyungsoo look at him.

“yah..Jonginie you really not over him don’t you baby..” Jongdae says, frown at Jongin who still hid his tiny body behind his chubby hyung, Jongin was already like this ever since he met Kyungsoo  last year.. afraid of his owl hyung who do nothing but stare at him with wide eyes , its make Luhan sad because he can’t play with Minseok if Jongin always dragging his baozi away when Kyungsoo in there, its good if Tao or Sehun were there cause the babies were always playing with Jongin.

 Lay nod and pat Kyungsoo’s head lovingly  “and you too Honey.. don’t staring at  your dongsaeng like that, you know how much Jongin scared of you..” Kyungsoo just staring blankly, tiny hand curled into Sehun’s, Luhan who realized how cute the confuse Minseok look just  beam before pounced into Minseok and shower him with kisses, Jongin shriek before let go of his hyung and rush toward Tao who with open arms welcomed him, sehun making a really angry growl at jongin because of that and let go of Kyungsoo before try to separated Jongin and Tao.

But Kyungsoo is really a good baby and Kyungsoo really like Jongin although the baby afraid of him,  he want to play with Jongin too, so he walk closer to the scared baby and greet him innocently

 “Hey Jonginie..” he greeted and looked at Jongin again, causing the younger gasped, Kyungsoo smile wider, before pounce at Jongin and cling like koala.

“omg.. Jongi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter