chapter I

BABY BABY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter I

 

Normal morning with normal activities where the birds singing beautifully outside the windows.. where the flowers moving with the fresh airs..where the world could brightened because the sun is happy… but its not always seems like that… the peacefull morning not even exist in one certain family house.

 

“ummmaaaaaaaaaaaa…!!!!” cried the three years old Sehun as his clumsy unbelievable long legs tripped again infront his bedroom for the third times this morning, Baekhyun gasped as he quickly rushed toward his baby and carried him, tried to calmed his baby down, but the crying baby didn’t even showing the sign to calm down.. even his cries get louder, Baekhyun sighed as he patted the baby .

 “sshhh.. baby.. its okay..” he said softly, bringing the boy downstairs toward the dinning table, The poor mommy glare at his oh so called lovely hubby who now sat peacefully while eating his breakfast without sending a glance at  his ‘wifey’ or his baby.

 “YAH…PARK CHANYEOL..!!” Baekhyun yell super frustrated, Chanyeol flinched and looked at his wife, gasped as he (just) noticed the crying baby in his husband’s arms, Chanyeol quickly stand up and picked the baby. Sehun who was dramatically crying stopped immediately as he noticed his no one favorite person, he giggled and nuzzled his face onto his daddy’s chest.

“Daddyyy…Molllnningggg..” he cried out, as the painfully accident infront his bedroom never exist, baekHyun pout as he saw it, his hubby who didn’t even do anything to swood the baby just with a hug could calm him down.. but he... the super wonderfull ‘MOMMY’.. couldn’t do anything except..make the baby crying even louder.

 “aww.. my daddy’s baby is soooo ccuuttteee..” Chanyeol cooed, and kissed the baby’s chubby cheeks, sehun giggled and clinging onto his daddy even more, singing randomly with his baby talk.

“daddy Kyungie thill thleeping” sehun report, Chanyeol chuckled the older twin always love to sleep.

“now..now why don’t sehunie help appa to wake Kyungie up..” chanyeol said softly, Sehun nod and climbed down his daddy’s arms before run again to his and Kyungsoo’s bedroom.

“don’t run again Sehun, you’ll fall down again” BaekHyun yell in worry.

Chanyeol smiled as he looked at his pouting husband, and chuckled.

“stop pouting.. did you prepare our things already honey..Kris and Lay will come to pick us up in two hours ” he asked, BaekHyun  who really immature diva like person just nod still pouting.

“neh..” still feeling neglected, Chanyeol smiled at how cute his husband is and leaned to kiss him, baekhyun f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter