chapter 1: I'm here

CrAzY LOVE

AShley's POV:

As i boarded the plane,all i could think about was the different kinds of problems i would face coming to Korea. I thought about all the korean dramas that i watched and it frightened me to death thinking that my bully would be a Choi Young Do. At times like this, I would have to check if i was still breathing after every minute and damn i was disappointed when i found myself still alive.The only thing that could take away my fear right now is music ,and by music i mean,EXO songs. I slept through the entire flight and was woken up by the flight attendent after the landing.

I walked out of the airport with my luggage and looked around  for my aunt.Unfortunately,my mom was right when she said that i did not have to look for Aunt Kim. My aunt was standing with a huge banner with my name on it and as she saw me,she came running towards me and hugged me. Damn this woman!!! 

"Awww,my little baby grew so big!!!" she said as she hugged me tighter.

"I can't  bre-a-the!" I managed to loosen the hug and greeted her. 

We went inside the car and on the way to her house, she kept speaking about how cute i was as a child and how she loved to take care of me while my parents were working. As a child i grew up living with my relatives since my parents were always busy on projects.  I guess that is why i was against coming to Korea because it was the first time i lived with my parents for so long and i didnt want it to end.

"So,is it just going to be me and you in the house" i asked breaking the awkward silence in the car.

"Oh no Baby, i am leaving with your uncle tomorrow for Alaska and we will meet your parents there. Your cousin brother will be here to take care of you."

Oh my god!! This was news to me. I swear my mind is going around in circles right now. So i am gona be all alone in Korea with my cousin brother who i dont even remember.. god!! My screwed up life!!

After a long one hour journey we reached the house and as i stepped out, i was shocked. It was bigger than i expected and different from what i remembered. 11 years ago,all that stood there was a small lovely house and now i see a mansion. She showed me my room and left me to change for dinner. I looked around the room and found a picture in a photo frame. A picture of nine year old me and an older boy around 13 years. 

"I remember playing with him, arghh!! i dont  remember his name though" i spoke to myself and tried hard to remember the name

"junmeow ?? doesnt sound right though... jun..jun.. junmyeon oppa!! yes!! i remember.. he was nice back then.. " 

I had a bath after looking around the house and wore a simple shirt and jeans and later  went down to the dining hall for dinner.

As i entered the dining hall, i heard my aunt say"Junmyeon is coming home for dinner,he is so excited to meet you after so long. It feels like a sibling reunion. Your brother is a busy person nowdays!! please understand, him he is a bit late."  

The door bell rang and all i could remember was the ten gorgeous people that walked right through the door. 

..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

hi guys!! this is my first story ever written..please subscribe and comment.. ill try to update as soon as possible.. 

hope you guys enjoy the story... :*