Final

Break The Rules

Krystal screams as the pain start roaming in her body. She start crying.

'Mianhae, Sehun. Mianhae' she muttered for the last time as she fall down unconscious to the cold hard ground.

Her soul has left her human body and dragged to the place she decided, hell.

-

"Krystal, I'm backkkkkk~" Sehun sang as he headed to Kry's room.

"I have something for y- Krystal ?" He start looking around the room, searching for the girl.

His eyes spotted a paper, and his curiousity brought him to the paper and open it.

“Sehun, Thankyou for everything. 

Thankyou for the memory you give me in these
beautiful 5 day. 

I love you, sehun. And I’ll always do.

Hope you love me too, but it’s okay.

You already found your girl, right?

I’m just be a burden for you.

Being an angel, is seriously so terrifying. 

Especially when I’m in love with a perfect human like 
you.

 

I will be gone, Sehun.

King Aran knows I’m here, and fall in love with you.

He’s gonna drag me to hell.

Actually I didn’t want to separate with you.

But what can I do?

 

Take care of Yura, she’s more better than me.

Love her like I love you.

Don’t lose her like I lose you.

 

If you want to meet me for the last time,

Meet me at the rooftop.

 

 

Krystal”

"Mwo ???" He grew confused. "Being an angel ? An a-angel ? What is she talking about... Who is King Aran and- I better find out."

Curiousity once again bring him to the rooftop. He opened the door and gasped.

Gasped after look at the uncounscious Krystal in front of her. He run into her, hug her as tight as he could.

"K-krystal, what h-happen ?!" He start panicking as he hold her cold hand.

"N-no... don't leave me... don't. " He cried.

He take out a small box from his pocket, and grab the small ring inside.

'W-would you b-be my g-girlfriend...?" He asked despite he knows she wouldn't answer.

He put the ring on her finger, smiling bitterly.

"Saranghae, Jung Krystal."

 

 

THE END