Jung Yura & Jung Krystal

Break The Rules

After the incident, that Krystal fall because her wings didn't work anymore, Sehun accept her to stay in his place. He didn't mind becaude of one reason : Jung Krystal looks like Jung Yura. 

 

"Sehun-ssi, can I borrow your clothes?"

"You want to take a bath?"

"Ne"

"Okay then. Wait a minute."

 

Sehun went into his room. He remember there's some piece of Yura's clothes. He take one and bring it to Krys.

 

"Nah, here you go."

"Thanks. But why did you have girl clothes?"

Sehun's face turn gloomy.

"Those are my ex-girlfriend's"

"Ouhh.. I'm sorry, I didn't know.. and sorry, Sehun-ssi for making you sad"

"It's okay.. please call me Sehun."

"Okay.."

 

Krystal take a bath and after she wear the clothes. She already take off her wings. She is a fully human now.

 

"Being a human is fun.. especially when you're close with Oh Sehun." Krystal smiled.

 

-

 

Sehun and Krystal awkwardly eat their dinner. Actually Sehun want to ask her about the rules that she has broken and why did she know his name. 

"Ehm, Krystal-ah, I want to ask about earlier. why do you know my name and what rules you have broke?"

"I'm an angel, Sehun. I usually watching you from there, or maybe there. And today my sister and I werr talking about you. She said that I have to broke the rule. The rule that we, angels, can't have a mind to be a human, and illegaly take off our wings and live on earth. But my sister said I have to chase my love. So I broke the rule" Krystal look down as she blushed.

"Wow, that's.. pretty cool.. I thought I only can read that story in a fairytale book"

Krystal smiled.

"But why do you like me?" Sehun bluntly ask.

"I fall for you because I know you are a good man, you are good looking too, but most of it, love doesn't a reason, right?"

Sehun smiled. This angel is so sincere, he thought.

"Actually I have a girlfriend before, her name is Jung Yura. She really looks like you. But 3 months ago I lost her. She's been gone without telling me. I almost thought that you are Yura, but seeing you with wings, really confused me and dissapoint me a bit." Sehun looks down.

"So these clothes are hers?" Krystal said while looking sad. 

"Yes.."

"You doesn't like me being here, Sehun?"

"No, it's not like that.. I'd like to have a guest like you." Both smiled.

 

But..

Krystal have a little thought in her hear, 'Oh Sehun will never love me back, even if I'm an angel. That Jung Yura is so lucky.'