Will you catch my heart?

Not long time ago

He held his hand towards her face slowly. A warm faint smile shows on her, a fake smile that it seem it was force. "I'm really sorry." She said, burst into tears. He touch her head and he put it her to his shoulder, he never mind being soak in wet, he wants to comfort her so badly. As the girl hug him, the sky become dark as it began to rain. He pat her head as she hears her hiccup. "There there.. Just fight. I will not lose to you so please don't lose yourself for me." He faintly said, his eyes began to tear but the rain cover it. He wanted to cry infront of her too. He needs to be strong, so her too. That's why she needs to fight as long as she is alive. The rain began to get heavy. The two people are still hugging, gripping that no one should lose. No one. Not even the dead.

The day after, a doctor proclaim that the girl is on deep recovery in her illness that she needs to be in the hospital long enough to her surgery. The girl has a leukemia, one dangerous illness that no one ever survive. And after 8 months have pass, the life of the girl given up. The family and their relatives sunken in deep sad during her funeral, but it seem that the guy never shows up.

--*--

2 years have passed. The sky is clear and the sun is shining brightly. One college student walking the side of the road, cheerful and active, greeting everyone who is passing by him. He is wearing a dark blue jeans, a blue snickers and a blue and white horizontal stripes, a small bagpack thats hanging on his left shoulder and a light blue cap that he is wearing now. He doesn't love blue, do he?

When he reach the entrance hall, there are 3 guys waiting for someone. The guy called them, waving his hand towards them. The 3 guys glance to him and as they wave them back. One guy called him, "Ayo! Yukwon! Long time no see!" As he approach they all smile at him and as they enter the gate together.

The bell start to ring the whole campus, it's already lunch time. Yukwon starts to dig bag to put his stuff inside after his major class. He stretch for a bit and a bit sleepy. The whole 4 hours of class makes him bored and sleep. As he's done, one girl walks on him. Yukwon is busy stuffing his bag, he glance to the girl. Yukwon blink his eyes, he ask "What do you want?" with a grumpy tone. The girk hear her heart break because Yukwon give her a scary aura. But the gather her courage by calming herself, "My i know what's your name." The girl blush as it reach to her ears. Yukwon notice it and sigh, "Kwon is my name." Yukwon start to walk away when the girl squeeze her own hand. Yukwon knows this sign so he hurried to the cafeteria.

"Oh its Hyung!" Yukwon saw his friends waving at him. He smile at them and run to their table. "Hyung is a bit down in first day of being a college student, what it seem to be a trouble?" One of his ask, wearing a large circle transparent glasses He is wearing such old-fashioned geek cloth, a tack-in white polo shirt with a gray tie and a neat dark blue jeans like Yukwon but darker than that. "I don't know. I am just pissed when girls trying to ask my name and they start flirting me like crap.." He scratch his head in frustration, letting heavy feeling on his shoulder. "Don't worry hyung, we got your back." A crack deep voice came to have cheery sentence spoke to him. Yukwon smile, "You guys are my favorite dongsaengs!" Yukwon hug both of his friends, feeling a bit better when they try to cheer them up. Kyung and Jihoon, they are the best people for him since high school. After the incident of his past lover, they tried their best to come and cheer him even how complicated his life that time. Without them, maybe he disappears. "Oh wait, where is Jaehyo hyung?" When Yukwon ask, the two froze. Yukwon furrow his eyebrow in what the two is thinking so he clap his hands to snap them up. When he did it, surprisingly the two look at each other like they are battling who is the one will tell Yukwon. But sadly, Kyung defeated. "Hyung have a fight with the student from upper class." Yukwon eyes become terrified. Jihoon honestly continue, "It was started when you got to your class. Us three, walking down the hallway to get our classes then suddenly, two guys blocked our way." Yukwon eyes become furious but he let them finish the story. "The two guys named themselves, one is Nacseo and the other one is BB. Jaehyo got irritated so he asked what they want. The Nacseo guy answered with smirk on his face then he pointed out Kyung hyung. He asked Kyung's name and if he didn't tell him both of us three will be dead. Kyung and i was protected by Jaehyo by his harsh words of 'get lost dont come near them' but the two are unpredictable so they attacked Jaehyo. I badly wanted to help Jaehyo hyung and Kyung hyung but i am so scared that i ended up being a chicken. Glad there is one professor saw the three are fighting so they went to guidance office." Jihoon pouted, looking ashamed with his teo hyungs but Kyung pat him. "There there you protected me so its fine." Kyung cheerfully said, giving thumbs up to their dongsaeng. Yukwon ask them, "So what happen to Hyung?" The two didnt help and he already know the story. "I think they are still in guidance office, they said, after lunch they will be out." Kyung said, praying that Jaehyo is fine. "I'll be right back. Go to our new secret area and meet me there, ok?" He give them a 'ok' sign.The two smile and nod but they hope Yukwon will be ok. Yukwon begin to run and search the guidance office.

After asking too much to the stangers around him, he is finally reach it. He saw three students and a professor talking something. He run towards them. Yukwon stop when one guy glance him, his face is clear like there is no sign that he went to a fight but when he saw Jaehyo, wearing a bandage on his nose, a scratch and a cotton inside his nostril. The other guy also, he looks like really a deliquent student. His face is nice but cover with bandage. Yukwon seem knows how strong Jaehyo is but he wonder why is this guy seem not taken a fight with them?

"So you three are out and dont make and ruckus again." They all bow and apologize to the guidance office. As they off, Jaehyo saw Yukwon waving infront of him. Jaehyo's face become brighten and run towards his dongsaeng with a bear hug. "Ow ow ow hyung it hurts" Jaehyo tighten his grip as Yukwon cry in pain. "Oh my sweet heart, are you worried on me?" Jaehyo tease giving Yukwon a terrible aura then slam his head, finallt, Jaehyo let go of him. "Ow ow ow, its hurts a little." Jaehyo pout, patting his head. Yukwon gaze to the two student who are watching them. He walks toward them and giving a dark aura. "Can i ask you what's your name?" One with a deliquent look answer first, "The name is Nacseo" Yukwon knew that its just his nickname. He is the one going to bully Kyung so he give him a big punch on his face. "ARGH!" Nacseo cried in pain, touching the place where Yukwon punch. "Your real name. I want to know your real name." Got pissed off, Nacseo guy answer "Woo Jiho! Happy now?" Yukwon smile at him and pat his head. Jiho, who is dumbfounded right now, starts to imagine something. Yukwon leans towards the other guy. "Name?" Yukwon ask, he dont know why he pisses him off because of his expressionless look. But Yukwon grab his neck, pushing his towards the guy as their lips touch. Realizing the situation, Jaehyo hug Yukwon tightly. "You maddafakka!" Jaehyo cursed him, angry at him. The guy touch his lips using his thumbs and he it. Jaehyo and Yukwon saw that got shock. Froze where are they standing.

"My name is BB but my real name is Lee Minhyuk." He said, putting his both hands inside his pocket. Yukwon is in shock when he saw it. Jaehyo got panic and carry Yukwon away the two."I WILL PAY YOU BACK FOR KISSING MY YUKWONGGIE!" Jaehyo shout them with revenge tone inside his voice.

The two are dumbfounded but they just let them go. "Man my face is now twice in pain. It hurts badly." Jiho touch his face, rubbing them to ease the pain. Minhyuk look at him with straight face and say, "Are you that an idiot? Getting fight just to know your crush name. Pathetic." Jiho blush but ended up talking back to his hyung. "Hyung, that guy who started all. First day of school and we ended up a new record of kicking out." Jiho sigh, touching his back head. But then he realize the scenario earlier. "Hyung, let me ask you. Why did you kiss that Yukwonggie guy?" Minhyuk scratch his head, looking away. "I just unconsciously did it." He answer, Jiho give him a smack on his head because his hyung doesnt give a sense of what he said but he knew what his hyung intention.

"Maybe we will fine those guys." Jiho smiles as he remember the face of the guy he is crushing on. "I wonder whats his name." He add, looking at the sky. They hear the bell rings, lunch time is done. "Man i am so hungry that we skip lunch time." Jiho complain, rubbing his stomach. "You need to wait until afternoon break. And you know we haven't enter our classes today." Minhyuk scold him. Jiho make a dumb face, he wants to eat first then go to class afterwards.

Last subject of the day but it seem Yukwon is not in his condition right now. After that guy gave him a peck of kiss, he didn't focus to his previous class. "What a pain." He say, stuffing his bag to go to his next class. When he reach it, a guy seem to be familiar to him leaning near the door. Since he is not very well, he just walk by on it but then someone stop him by grabbing his arm. "Hey let me go." Yukwon insist when he face the person stop him, he got froze. "Wha-wha-"

"So i thought, you are the guy from earlier. Yukwonggie right?" Yukwon step backward. Not a perfect time for him. Anxiety and fear, he wants to run away like right now. "Now now, we have classes today right? Come here." He pull Yukwon's arm inside the room. All the student seem to be bother by the two of them but the guy shout "Dont bother us, leave us alone." With dark voice, all the class got scare and avoid them. "Oy oy, what are you do- Ngh!" Using two big hands on Yukwon's shoulder then Yukwon push down to his seat by the guy. Yukwon grip in pain of his and gaze to the guy who sit next to him. "Hey, why are you here?" Yukwon ask, pissed off but he seem ignoring him. "Hey-"

"We are classmates, arent we?" A sound of one beat flow to his chest that make Yukwon stop in the mid way. He smile, "Yukwonggie, its way too long but i will make it short. Kwonggie. How about that?" Embarrassed and ashamed Yukwon felt he was teasing him. "Lee Minhyuk, i will kill you later" Yukwon warn, giving a death glare to him. Minhyuk wipe his lips using his thumb and he it. Yukwon surprise, blushing harder through his ears shutting himself up.

"Hey" Minhyuk call,
"What?" Yukwon respond with harsh tone, looking away. Calming himself because he is embarrassed of what the guy did.
"Look at me" Minhyuk demand,
"No" Yukwon insist. Minhyuk keep staring at Yukwon, giving him a little idea for him to tease more. The whole class starts to move to their place in their seats as the professor enters. Minhyuk find the opportunity to say it.

"I will make you fall in love with me."