Be mine

Not long time ago

How many days have been passed as he struggle to find the right time to ask this feelings inside of him. He barely can't find them. He doesn't know what to do. Outside of his school, he confessed the girl that she's attached on her ever since. His confession is rather be serious yet complicated to deal for him. When his done, the girl just encouraged to force her smile by saying "You don't have to force yourself to be in love with me because i will be no longer stay in this world."

Those words are harsh, striking his both mental and emotional condition. It made him lose hope. He is about to cry, it does hurt him more than a bite of ant. It itches him roughly, giving a time to wound by it. But the girl kept her smile as always as she continue afterwards, "Be happy, nothing in this world can make you sad. Just stay put and find someone to make your happiness happen." When she finish them, the girl walk slowly as her hair move along the winds, leaves follows her hair, dramatically dances with it. He doesn't know what to say, he doesn't know what to do but he wants to do something. "Thank you." He whispers, small smile he let as he watches the girl rejected her.

~~*~~

"Since you save me today, i'll treat you something to repay my debt to you." A grumpy smile let Kyung off to Jiho who is busy staring at hin for long time. It my sound weird but Kyung somehow get used on him in short time. Jiho is a babbling man, always get piss everytime his precipis things stole to him. A weird deliquent student whose studies are equal to Kyung, even get weirder because Jiho has a crush on him. He already knows it, obviously.

When they arrived near a convenience store after 2 minutes of walking to school. "So what do you want to buy?" Kyung ask, getting ready in his pocket, he doesn't mind how much Jiho will spend as long he finally repay his debt. Kyung's family is a wealthy rich affair family. So his allowance is not that bad, he always insist to not give him too much money. He don't want to cause nuisance to them.

While Kyung is busy thinking something to eat also Jiho walk close to him. Kyung notice his presence as he ask "Aren't you going to choose something? Don't worry, i have plenty of money to pay." Kyung stop his doing when Jiho embrace him. "I want you to be my friend." Kyung was surprised, unsure of what Jiho means but it just a normal thing to befriend him. "Hey Jiho its fine. You can be ny friend starting today but first don't hug me in public is embarrassing." Kyung push Jiho away from him, not wanting to misunderstand to the customers. Jiho just kept his head down. Kyung sigh, "You can cling on me anytime just not today, i am a bit awkward you know." Kyung doesn't know what Jiho's thinking so he just let him be.

At the end of the day, Kyung is the once choose all the foods to eat. Both of them landed to the nearest park, spend some time before going home. When they reach the bench, which is near the small lake filled with ducks around the area. Its fun seeing them happy.

"Hey look Jiho, look all those kites around." Kyung excitedly pointed out the colorful kites flying around the sky. Swaying and floating around the clouds, having fun the breeze of the air.

When Kyung is busy looking at the kites, Jiho lend his hand towards Kyung's. He push the guy towards him and gave him a warm kiss on his lips. Kyung blush, "Wh-what did you-" Jiho realize what he did, he aplogized quickly. "Oh crap, sorry, forgive me." This are all sudden, their place became awkward. Kyung was dumbfounded of what Jiho did, it gave him amount of time to process his brain. Jiho can't help but to apologize even more. Kyung just sigh, still blushing, glance to Jiho...

"Just don't do it in public. Next time." Jiho realize what Kyung means. It made them both blush. "Can i do it now?" Kyung's face got angry because of his child attitude. He leave Jiho behind.

"Hey wait for me-"

~~*~~

Jihoon always stalk his musician teacher, Taeil, a 168 centimeter man who is older than any teachers of him but all of the students and teachers finds him adorable and cute. Taeil is doing a chores of his last day of his class for this day, giving his students a practice note for them.

Jihoon peeking in a small rectangular transparent mirror, he watch his teacher's movement. When he look at his watch, the class will end less than 2 minutes. He is excited to get together, he wants to share his life again like yesterday.

When the classes are done, Jihoon waited near the corner of the door waiting for him to go out. When Taeil is about to leave the room, a familiar figure of a man approach him. Jihoon is about to move when he realize the hair of the man...

"Jaehyo hyung?"