Prolouge II

Scorpio : Lies Everywhere

 

The bell woke her up. Its lunch time.

“ Having a good sleep? “ Lalice pushed her hand , slightly chuckling.

“ Yeah….Let’s go. I’m hungry “she stand from her seat dragging Lalice to the café.

After about like years, they finally arrived at the café. She scan the whole café before going inside , straight to the food section. Today’s  menu was Kimchi Jigae , Rice , bulgogi and a milk. “ Yah Lalice , where are we going to sit? Its full. “ Nara looked at Lalice who still busy with her food.

“ Really? “ She turned, ofcourse after fidgeting with her food. she saw Lalice looking around scanning the room if there is any a table.

“ Lalice! Nara! “ she heard someone shouted. ‘ yah! It’s not the time ‘ she scolded in her mind as she look  to the person who called them. Xiumin.

“Oh..Xiumin , Sehun “ Nara heard she said.

“ Lalice I think we should just go too class…. “ she try to stop her from walking futher to the spot where the boys were sitting. When Nara turned her head to the table, she saw him. Kim Jongin, the kingkas?(well along with xiumin and sehun with the others) looking at them like they’re crazy or something.

“ Why?? They’re offering us their sit “ she waved her like nothing will happen if they sit there “ You said you’re hungry then why do you want to go to class right now? Hello,Park Nara. Its Kimchi jigae. No one reject kimchi jigae. “  she said like matter of fact

As she were drown by thought, she heard her stomach growled. Nara glance at the tray and back to the table. “ Fine “ she muttered making lalice smile like a joker walking to their table waiting the time to gobbled the food.

“ What took you so long to come here “ she heard one of them said , obviously Sehun.

But she didn’t intend to answer his question instead she stare at Jongin.

“ Hey , Bestfriend for life “ she began but anyone could told that it’s a sarcasm.

He let out a 'tch' and broke the eye contact, instead of play along he choose to continue eating pretending like she didn’t exist.

Nara sent a ‘ I’m going to kill you ‘ stare for a brief of moment to Lalice who just shrugged and continue to snuggled beside baekhyun.

She started to take a sip of the kimchi jigae before she heard a loud scream that make her precious jigae spill helplessly across the table.

Today is really her bad day that the jigae rolled to jongin side and destroy his uniform. Both, his pants , shirts and the look-like-expensive blazer. she saw him shaking not afraid but anger. ‘ Oh my god….I’m dead ‘ she thought.

“ Jongin , I’m really, really sorry. It’s an accident “ she quickly grab a nearby tissue and wiped the soup that ceaselessly dropping.

 

Jongin’s POV

“ WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING! “ I shouted slammimg my fist on the table knowing what the next thing she would do.

She flinched from the impact. ‘ thought so ’ I thought.

“ I-I’m sorry “she stutterd looking at the floor.

“ Do you think its that easy? “ I couldn’t hold my anger anymore. ‘Man…Its my new uniform! ‘

The sudden reaction from her took me offguard as she slowly lifted her head,staring deeply into my eyes. Its dark.

‘She will explode by 5….4….3…..2 ‘  .

End POV

 

She suddenly felt the pride in her rise like a volcano,waiting to explode in anytime. Oh how she hate people stepping her, the things that made her anger burst like crazy was its happen the person she hate the most made it.

“ Do you think its that easy? “ she heard him said. That’s the end, she know it.

“ WHAT DO YOU EXPECT ME TO DO THEN? “ Nara felt someone tugging her hand like a lost kid and it happen to be Lalice.

“ Please stop “ Lalice said although she knew Nara won’t leave.

“ I ALREADY APOLOGIZE. DO YOU EXPECT ME TO KNEEL INFRONT OF YOU INSTEAD? IF YOU THINK I WOULD,PLEASE THINK AGAIN. “ she clenched her teeth.

“ What if I said yes? “ Jongin asked you casually, as if she's not even angry at him.

“ I’m not going to. My pride is a lot higher than you think..Bestfriend for life “ she smirked before you sprinted out from the café.

‘ Your pride are but not you ‘  he thought walking out from the café to the opposite direction where she left, making people confused by their own thought


 

“Yah, you know that you ruined his whole uniform right? “ Lalice said guardedly knowing that you will explode again.

“Yeah, ofcourse I know. Why? “ she said still searching the book in her locker for the next class.

“Ah…Nothing, just-jus “ Then the bell rang signaling lunchtime end and class will start “Let’s go we’ll late “ she stared at her friend.

“Lalice, what’s wrong with you? “ she said. “Nothing really “ she assured but still giving the akward smile. “ Okay “ she shrugged, letting Lalice dragged her to the classroom same as she did to her while ago.

The time we arrived exactly before the teacher arrived. She and Lalice sit at their usual spot, while waiting the class to start  she drew some doodle on her notebook.

“Yah..Yah..Yahh “ Lalice poked her arm. “ What? “ she make a face at her but her eyes was not at Nara's but at the door. She followed her eyesight to found a boy standing,No.

Leaning against the doorframe staring at her. ‘ ! ‘ she cursed in her head.  


 

 

 

A/N : finished writing on 25/4/15

Please enjoy it. English isn't my first language. Please Comment , Vote , Subscribe too

Its a really long chap.