Prolouge I

Scorpio : Lies Everywhere

This Chapter is complete written on 17/4/2015


“ PARK NARA !! WAKE UP! You’re going to be late“ as a woman in her mid years stood beside the door. Staring at her daughter.

“Ahhhh…..Why?! “ she whined. Rolling under her blanket.

“ I don’t want to meet your principal. So please wake up “ the woman said. Annoyed.

She sighed and sat up. Blinking her eyes to prove to the woman declared as her mother that she was fully awake. " What time is it? " she mumbled. " I'm glad to say this. its 7 ".

“OH GODDD!!!!! I’M GOING TO BE LATE “ she shouted. Stumbling as she walked to her bathroom. Or run. “ Why you didn’t wake me earlier?!! “ shouting inside the bathroom, hoping that her mom could hear her.

“ What did you said? “ she chuckled angrily “ I banged you room 3 times. I kicked you bed 4 times. “ I shouted you name 3 times! Before you woke and now you said I didn’t wake you earlier? Tch! Useless daughter “ her mother answer mockingly and left your room.

After a freshing shower you wear you school uniform that always looks good on you even the colour is dull. You stared at the mirror for a minutes , eyeing youself. “ Another tiring day “ you mumbled and go downstairs.

You were greeted by your dad and your only littlr brother.“ Good Morning , Jenny “ your father greet , a smile lit his young face ,  the proud father kind of smile. “ Appa~~, Don’t call me Jenny please, You already give a nice Korean name but you still call me Jenny? Really appa. “ she whined, siting across her father. Jenny is acctually the name that her parents called when she's still in the womb “ Omma! Nara noona whine to appa again “ her brother shouted, obviously for you mother to hear. She chuckled from the kitchen that only 5 feet far from the dining table.

She smacked him. “ Oww! Appa ! Omma! Nara noona hit me “ this time he’s the one who whined. “ YAH! “ she stood from her sit and start to chased him around the  mansion. “ Nara , enough. You’re going to be late “ she stop at her mom statement and look at her watch.

7:30 . “ Oh , omma ,appa. I’m going first “ she hurriedly grab her lunchbox  and kiss her mom and dad before wearing her shoes and run to the bus stop , praying that she didn’t miss the bus.

Apparently she's in a bad luck today that she miss the bus making her run all the way to her school.


Nara stood there panting because of the run. She's late slightly a minute and the guard didn’t want to open the gate.

“ Owh, please…its only 7:40. I only late about 10 minute, sir “ she shake the gate.

“ Sorry miss “ the guard bowed as Nara continued to plead him to open the gate.

“ Please….Please… I don’t want to meet the principal… “ she said while giving a puppy eyes look to the guard.

Lucky for her that the guard bought her puppy eyes and let her in or he acctually annoyed by her attitude but who knows. The only thing that she think right now was never let her parents enter the school because of discipline actions. 

She slowly walked to her classroom,making sure that no one see her.

“ Is you alarm broke? Want me to buy a new one?“ A guy voice shot into her ears, making her jumped. She faced him,Sehun and saw his lips slightly lit up not smiling , more to smirking.

“ Oh sweet of you but no thanks “ she ignored him and walk to her table beside the window as soon as she enter the class

She about to turn around to take out her pencils case , but her eyes land itself at a feature that caught her offguard . The sun shyly meet his face perfectly making his face glowed. He look like an angel but bad for him that he’s a devil inside.

She jumped from the sound. ‘ Ahh why am I always jumped like this ‘ She thought.The sound came from the door and Nara decide to look and there she saw a guy kicking all the table that reach his leg.

“ Chill man , Its just the principal not prime minister “ His friend , Changmin try to calm him.

“ Its about my parents not yours “ with that he stumbled out from the class.

Leaving the class scattered with table everywhere. “ Anyone please clean this up “ the class monitor said but no one decide to help.

“ Why do we need to help, we have you. The class monitor who won a good personality award. I should be thankful “ The  class was full of laugh.

The class monitor bent his body and start clean the mess , sigh after sigh left his mouth. She just stared, don’t know what to do.

One of her classmate walk to her table and without wasting anytime she decide to ask her. “ what’s with him? “ she point to the guy that just left the class

“ Who? Yunho? “ she noded. “ Ahhh, the principal announced that his parents need to come to school because of the bullying case of his. “ the girl continued.

“ By The way Nara. Why are you asking me this? You didn’t attend the assembly just now? “ The girl that happen to be one of her close friends asked. “ Are you late again? “ she said almost whispering.

“ Yeah. By the way , how do you- “ then its struck her “ ahhh..of course you’re my friend. Ofcourse you know , Right? Lalice “ She smiled answering her own question.

Lalice just nod and the teacher came in as the class start as usual.

You turned to catch a glimpse of him again but you was greeted by him boring a hole at your face. You shrugged and face the board. Emotionless.

She always kept her face emotionless but many thoughts sliding wildly in her mind ' How much i hate him ' she thought


Author's Note :

How's the first chap? Can you guys guest who's the guy? I'm excited writing this chap cause i've been keeping this story to long in my mind that i decide to wrote some and showed to my friend and they said its good( well not all of them)

Published on : 17/4/2015

BTW!

Feel free to Subscribe and vote I appreciate it.

I would like to know what you guys think about this! Comment juseyo