Chapter 6

A New Start In Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter 6:

*Skip to the week end*

Once Friday came alone I got a text from zico about our plans for the weekend.

Text from Zico

Jagi please pack a bag that has enough for the weekend, nothing too fancy.

Text From Baekhae

Oppa please tell me what we’re doing I really want to know.

Text from Zico

Jagi it’s a surprise just wait and see you’ll love it believe me

Text from Baekhae

I hate surprises though oppa

Text From Zico

You’ll really love this one just back jagi

 

Even though I didn’t like surprises I did exactly what Zico told me to do and I packed my bag and waited for my next instruction.

*Text from Zico*

On my way to collect you be waiting outside.

With that I didn’t even reply just went out of the house and I was waiting on the foot path by my house for him. The time right now is 5pm some teens were coming home from school seeing all of them having just and flirting with each other made me Miss Ireland so much. Don’t get me wrong I love being an Idol and love my fans but part of me wonders what life would be like if I stayed in Ireland and done what my parents wanted me to do and become Doctor. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard a beep I looked up to see zico sitting in his car.

I quickly walked to the car and got in giving zico a kiss once I was settled in my seat.

“What were you thinking about Jagi”Zico asked as he drove off.                 “Nothing really Oppa I was just thinking of home that all” I said as I looked out of the passenger window.

“Where are we going anyway oppa”I asked breaking the silence between the both of us.                                                                                “Okay fine I’ll tell

Please log in to read the full chapter