Chapter 1

A New Start In Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

Today has been one of those days where you dont want to do anything just stay at home and watch movies but thats not the case at all since I am and idol and we just made a comeback with “loved you first” which means time for promotions. Staying up till all hours of the night, not sleeping or eating properly for about 3 months straight. I thought being and Idol would be amazing experience i'd have people listing to my music and I'd be inspiring them. Little did i know that this wasnt the case i had to hide everything about my life The people i love, my flaws.

I was snapped out of writing in my diary when my manager opened my door

“Beakhae lets go everyone is waiting, we need to leave now music core”I just nodded in agreement and hid my diary under my bed. Music core a music broadcast that different idols come and sing their songs. One of the best things today is that my boyfriend Jiho or as he's known as zico will be there as an mc.

*Skip car ride *

“annyeonghaseyo we are LUV please take care of us” We greated as we walked into our dressing room to get ready for out stage

 

 

While getting my make up done i got a text:

From: Jiho <3

to: Beakae

good luck today Jagi you will do great whighting <3

 

When you saw the text from your boyfriend of 5 months this made you smile and made all the nerves you had about today fly over you shoulders.

“Oh look Beakhae unnie is smiling did jiho oppa message you”Our maknae suji jokied looking at me an poking me. Everyone in the band knows about me and jiho. When jiho confessed i asked my members if it was okay first becasue I didnt ant any of them to be mad.

Please log in to read the full chapter