Chapter 5

A New Start In Life
Please log in to read the full chapter

Ever since winning and beating out EXO for first place we’ve been noticed more. Still don’t know if that was a good thing or not. Being from a big company gives us an advantage In popularity but we always said that we want to be known for us and not for our company. We have been invited to lots of variety shows some of which we never thought we'd be invited onto. Today because he got first place we were invited to the talk show after school club so talk to our fans. Being fluent in English will help me a lot on this show so I’m excited to go and show off a bit.

“Okay girls don’t be so nervous this show will go great the MC’s are really nice and they are excited to see you” Our manager spoke as he pulled into the car park of the studio.

“Okay oppa” We all spoke as we got out of the car and headed into the studio.

When we reacted our dressing room we were greeted by three really nice people the three MC’s Kevin from UKiss Jimin from 15& our sunbae’s from our company and Eric nam. Not going to lie I am really excited about today.

“Hi nice to meet you I’m Eric” He greeted as he bowed and shook our hands

“Hi I’m Kevin nice to meet you” He did the same as Eric

“Hi I’m jimin you finally came onto the show” She cheered

“We have one quick question before we start filming Baekhae is it okay to ask questions about your relationship?” The PD asked looking at me

“As long as it’s okay with my members its fine by me “I said looking at all the members and they all nodded in agreement.

 

*Started filming*

“So today for our show we have JYP’s newest girl Group LUV with us these girls have shocked us all my beating out exo for first play so of course they deserve to be our Members of the week” Eric said before the title sequence.

“annyeonghaseyo we are LUV” We cheered as we started to film again

“Okay so how are you feeling about be

Please log in to read the full chapter