Hello Girl pt1

Hello Cupcake

Minhee stared at the clock. It was currently 1:45. Class had 10 minutes left before her teacher would put down the marker and end class. She fidgeted in her seat getting into position slowly, inch by inch while trying to hide behind her classmate in front of her and sneaking a peek at the teacher once ever 6 seconds or so. At 1:50 the students sitting in the back row with Minhee slowly poked the person in front of them and one by one the rows inched up little by lttle making a rather wide path. They gathered their things and packed up. 

"What do you think you're doing?" the teacher scolded. 
"Mr.Kim.... Gong Minee is ready to run." the class president stood up rather fidgety.

Mr.Kim looked over at Minhee's direction and sighed. Looking back at the clock he rubbed his head. For a man in his early thirties he thought he should look younger and not a man in his late forties. 'Gong Minhee.... Why did I have to have you in my class this year?' he thought. Since middle school, everyone in the Sogang schools heard about 'quiet voice loud feet' Minhee. She rarely talked outside her small group of friend. But when it came to sports or activities, you could hear her running feet a mile away. Mr.Kim was so scared her freshman year, that he would have her class to teach. Thank God he didnt. But then he got her in her scond year as her homeroom AND Korean teacher. What luck right? Every other day, he comes close to a heart attack because Minhee has to bolt from her seat which he cant see because she is a tiny little thing and a ice hoceky transfer student from America is sitting in front of her only because she has the best Englsih in the class. Sighing at his misfortune he looked back at the 28 pairs of eyes staring back at him and one Minhee looking like Usain Bolt at the Olympics. The clock

"Okay. That's it for class today.Class President.... Countdown." The clock now read 1:54.
"Ten" The students scrambled to move the desks even further away, blocking the teacher in who was going for the back door. 
"Nine" Her best friend Sooyang who was ferociously stabbing at her phone screen looked up. "Bus is 15 minutes away. Best you just run it."
"Eight" Mr.Kim finally managed to remove himself from the sea of desks that refused to part anywhich way and threw the sliding door open. Last time he failed to read the situation and the result was a broken door and an extremly aggrivated Vice Principal. 
"Seven" One of the boys had ran out earlier and came back in huffing "Coast is clear."
"Six" Minhee's seatmate slipped a water in her bag pocket. 
"Five" She wiped a bead of sweat falling down her head.
"Four" One of the first year students ran into the room. "The VP just left through the front door. The back should be cleared."
"Three" Minhee crouched down lower and shifted her weight to her left leg. 
"Two."
"On-"

The class president didnt even have a chance to finish saying "one" before Minhee zoomed out the room like the bullet train and practically threw herself down the stairs. Mr.Kim made a silent prayer he's been saying more often than not. 'God. Please keep my student from dying from over exhuasted heart or getting hit by a moving automobile.... also letting me live heart atack free would be very helpful." The rest of the class put the room back in original position and assumed to their usual afterschool activities. 

"Mr.Kim?" the class president called. "Why did Minhee look like her life depended on leaving the school more noticable today?" the class quieted down.
"She got a job somewhere. Away from home...." he said rather grimly. 

Everyone looked at each other. Minhee working somehwere else besides her family bakery was almost unheard of and just plain weird. 

"I guess we can just question her tomorrow right Sooyang?" One o the boys said.
"No.... Don't bother her with that. It's none of you buisness anyways." The usually bright girl snapped coldly.
"Uh. Uh- okay.... I wasnt going to bother her about it chill!" 
"Sorry" she muttered as she sauntered out the room to go to the dance studio. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinyoung and the boys were waiting in seating area when Minhee came yanking the door open so hard the bell fell off the top and the screws made a loud and menacing groaning sound. 

"IM HERE BOSS" she yelled so loud Jinyoung fell off the chair he was sitting on in surprise. 
"SHHHHHHH!!!! There is no need for shouting" Dongwoo scolded. 
"Whatever. Be lucky I got here at the time agreed on." she said sticking her tounge and pointing her thumbs down at him "Party pooper" 

Junghwan and Sunwoo both collapsed in laughter. Noone, to their memory, has ever called Dongwoo a 'party pooper'', Most girls couldnt even calls him 'loser' without cringing away from his death glare, and here is a girl doing worse and not even blinking at him. 

"Do you have bad eyes or something with those glasses on? Or are you just asking for a deathwish. I'm pretty sure I said I was the Head of the Student Disciplinary Comittee nd that I have trained in martial arts. Did I not?" she blinked innocently.

Dongwoo's glare faltered and he became very red... Meaning that he became very upset. 

"Jinyoung... May I have a word with you?" he said through gritted teeth as the two went into the kitchen and the other three were talking with Minhee.
"What is it?"
'I want her out! O.U.T OUT!"
"SHHHHH she'll hear you."
"I want her gone! How dare she talk back to her boss that way!"
"Dude.... you guys went behind my back before we can interview her. This is your doing. Deal with it."

And with that Jinyoung his heel and headed back to the front leaving a stunned Dongwoo standing in the middle of the kitchen mouth hanging wide open.