Hello Boys

Hello Cupcake

*CRASH* *CRACK* *SPLAT* *CRAAASSSHHHH* *random squaking noise that may or may not have been made by a human*
It was 4:00 am and all you heard in the queit sleeping neighbrhood was ruckus that could have shooken a factory down, emitting from a small corner bakery.

"Hyung!!!!!"
"YA!!! GONG CHANSHIK!!!"
"YA!! CHA SUNWOO!!"
GONG CHANSHIK DID YOU JUST YA ME!?!??!"
"JUNG JINYOUNG WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU COME OUT YOU COWARD"
"NOT A CHANCE DONGWOO YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR MIND!!"
"WHERE DID YOU PUT IT?!?!"
"CHANSHIK WHERE DID YOU PUT IT"
"IM TELLING YOU ITS NOT ME!!! OH MY GOD WHY NOONE BELIEVES M---- wait.... where Junghwan hyung?"
"....."
"...."
"...."
"YA LEE JUNGHWAN WHERE DID YOU PUT IT??!!?!?"
 

Somewhere in the bakery there was small snickering and doors being slammed open were heard. Junghwan was a hidden prankster who enjoyed trolling one boy each week. This week he had decided to choose Dongwoo whom, to his glee, was very affected by this weeks prank and went ape trying to find the perpatrator who had super glued his beloved precious cupcake pans to counter and hid his favorite baking pan (yes its different from the others because its pink.... which is a very manly color) . Unfortuntly his happiness ws short lived with an inhuman squack as Dongwoo found his hiding place (squished between a very hard to get into tight space behind the cooling refridgerator.)

"Got you you little shrimp!"
"ERAAAGGCCCCCKKKKKK!!! OH MAI GAT HYUNG HAVE MERCY!"
MERCY?!?!?!? You have some guts talking about mercy Lee Junghwan!"
"Guys!" Jinoung hissed sharply at the growing noice. "Would you shut up?!?!? Junghwan! get the nailpolisher remover from my bathroom and scrub the pans off the counter. When your done start cleaning the mess you made Dongwoo make and give him his baking pan back. " "Dongwoo get your pans in order and hurry up. I didnt wake up an hour early for nothing. I want to try my new recipe and i need your help.... and your pans." "Chanshik, start getting the mixes ready. Sunwoo, make sure you have enough frosting and decoration for today's menu." Jinyoung rambled out in one breath. 
 

As soon as he was done the kitchen was restored to order and peacfully busy getting ready for a long day. Just another day at work for the boys. From a young age, these 5 boys were best friends, therefore safe to say they were basically brothers. They grew up together, left their respective houses together, moved in together and even bought their own store together. Now all co-owners and workers of their fine and popular establishment Hello Cupcake, their bond grew stronger everyday. Their bright personalities of course has a dark side. Something unspoken between them, but always being thought of. A silent rule that carried a heavy burden weighted on their shoulders.

10 hours later: 

It was around 2:30 in the afternoon and Hello Cupcake smelled heavenly as usual. Waiting for the 3:00 rush where all the school girls would come racing into the sop for their new speacialties, Jinyoung decided to bring up a risky idea. 
"Hey guys! I have a proposition to make" he yelled from his spot on the front counter. One by one the boys trickled in from upstairs and the kitchen.
"Whats up hyung?" Chanshik cocked his head in curiosity. 
"I was thinking....what if we hired a part-timer to help us... during the afterschool rush. Its been about 7 months now and i sorta have an idea on the ideal times we are buisiest. Im pretty sure you're all aware of the timing." The boys nodded to each other.
"So what are you thinking of exaclty?" Dongwoo eyed Jinyoung suspiciously while fixing his glasses.
"Lets hire a girl to help at the register and tables. It would be easier for us to tend to the kitchen insted of running back and forth and having poor Chanshik carry batter back and forth between trips of his own cargo carring for his decorative pieces." The boys all looked at each other at this thought.
"Well.. it would be easier for us to bake and Chanshik would have so many near accidents." Sunwoo said thoughtfully. Chanshik glared at the sudden targeting.
"I have one condition! As the maknae I request a worker younger than me!"
"OHHHH!!! ME TOO ME TOO!!! She has to be cute!"
"Well organized."
"Pretty and fair-skinned--" Jinyoung slapped Junghwan on the head.
"Okay! Excluding Sunwoo and Junghwan, Lets make a list of triats we should look for in our part-timer."
"But it should be a guy, that way we can level out the amount of estrogen that walks into here everyday." Dongwooo said disdainfully. 
"... uhm... no promises?" Jinyoung's repy came out in an awkward tone. Shaking it off the boys gathered around Jinyoung's laptop and started belting out requirments.

30 mins later:

WANTED: PART-TIME WORKER
- Female
- Well organized
- Can bake/wait tables
- Can handlecash register
If interested please come to the register and fill out resume sheet. 
Thank You - Hello Cupcake staff.

The boys all seemed satisfying at the sign hanging in front of the shop. Looking at the clock they saw that it was time for the estrogen war to start and rush back inside to do last minute check ups and final touch ups. As soon as Sunwoo gave his approval for the last desgin peiece on Jinyoung's new cupcake, the bell on the front door shook, signaling the arrival of their squealing customers. The boys ran to their respective cases and put on their decorative face masks.
"OH MY GOD GIRLS LOOK!!! JINYOUNG OPPA MADE A NEW CUPCAKE!!"
"OH MY GASH ITS SO CUTE!!!"
"Of course its cute! Jinyoung oppa made it!"
"Of course! Hes one of the geniuses!"
"Stop looking only at his case! Look at CNU oppa's case! His special pan is out! He made his special orange cream brownies!!!"
"Oh my god!!! Look!! Sandeul oppa's case has his ecliar's today!!!"
"Unnie!!!! Buy me an ecliar!!! He only makes them twice a week!!"
"LOOK LOOK!!! BARO OPPA!!! He made Volcano Pie!!!"
"Gongchan oppa has is yummy red bean cookies!!!" 

The shop was filled with screams and squeals as each boy took stand behind their respective display cases.When they first opened many of the girls came because of thier looks, getting the hint Dongwoo suggeste they wear masks and take on a fake name to emphasize on their goods instead of their faces. Hiding behind a psudonym also helped them in a way they never thought of. Some people the boys knew from their past breezed into the shop here and there, Gongchan being the youngest had changed so most people wouldnt recognize him due to the lovely effects of puberty on an awkward teenage boy. The older 4 though hadn't changed much so hiding was a good thing. The people from their past were the ones the boys wanted to stay away with as much as possible.
 

2 hours in and the crowd died down to a very short line and 3 groups of girls occupying the tables. Chanshik was waiting on them in between is scurrying back and forth helping Dongwoo in the kitchen. Sunwoo watched over his and Gongchans case while Jinyoung worked the cash register which was right next to his own case. Jaehwan was left to his and Dongwoo's cases with a very strict warning from the latter not to touch his special backing pan and insted call him to take it back. Taking the older's words into mind Junghwan had a hard time preparing the baked goods from Dongwoo's case in attempt to not even touch the pan. All was going well and normal. Around 7'o'clock, the boys ushered the last few girls out and were wiping tables when suddenly the door flew open.

"I'm sorry but we are closing right n-" Dongwoo didnt even get a chance to finish his sentance before he was attacked with words.
"YOU'RE STILL LOOKING FOR A PART-TIMER RIGHT?!?!?!?!" a girl in a school uniform with a backpack came flying in and practically threw her words like bowling balls at the stunned 5 boys.
"Uhhhh.... yes?"
"IS THAT A YES OR NO. I DIDNT RUN 3 MILES IN 20 MINUTES FOR NOTHING YOU KNOW."
"YES YES!!! ITS A YES!!" Sunwoo yelled back in panic.
"Oh... okay then may I have an application please?" the girl smiled cutely while tilting her head. The tilt was not cute at all though. Her body language said "give me the damn paper already."
Jinyoung ran to get the papers while Chanshik scrambled for a pen nearly falling over his own feet ing his haste.
'HERE! THE PAPERS-"
"AND PEN-" 
"PLEASE FILL OUT ALL THAT APPLYS." They half shouted. 

The girl flipped her hair out of her ace and sat down to quietly fill out the 2 page application. After 10 very quiet (and raher tense for the boys) minutes she slammed down the pen and stretched her arms. 
"I can leave now correct?"
"uh... uhm.. yes.. you can.. uhm  we will contact you the standings and positions when ready."
"Okay thank you~ have a good night!" She called as she flew out as quicjkly as she flew in.
"Wait!"Jinyoung called out. "What's your-" She was gone like the wind before he could finish.
"Hyung. Her name is Gong Minhee an-.... no way.. Hyung look at this" Chanshik said shoving the papers into Junghwan's face. .
'What? No way!" Junghwan yelled. "Let me see tha- OH MY BAKING STARS HYUNG! WE HAVE TO HIRE HER!!" Dongwoo snatched the papers away.
"Lee Junghwan we are not hiring a girl for her comical nam- JINYOUNG WE ARE HIRING THE GIRL." Sunwoo not knowing anything was passed the papers 
"Hyung whats the big id- .......... Forget you all.I'm going inside the kitchen. He threw the papers a Jinyoung who barely caught them while falling off the chair.

Name: Gong Minhee
Age: 17
Schooling: Seogang High School 2nd year.
Interests: Cooking, baking, sports
Experience: Worked at "Bean Pasteries" for 8 years straight as a waitress and baker. *Doubled as kitchen staff*,
                  Can make any baked good with bean. Studied at 'Culinary Institute of Arts' for 2 years.
                  Delivery services *Can deliver a cake in perfect condition by running 2 miles under 20 minutes.*
Extra: Well organized. *Student Council Vice President*
          Can drive a car *Class 2 license 
          Very fast on bicycle, motorcycle, or mo-ped.
          Good at security. *Took martial arts lessons for 10 years. Head of Student Discpline and Safety under the Student President/Council.*
Phone number" 19 xxx xxxx

Jinyoung's jaw dropped at the accuracy of what they were looking for. This was even more than what they had wanted.
"Boys....We have our answer."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minhee was working out in her home gym room when her cell phone rang. She put it on speaker and continued to do handstand push-ups
*Berry Good's: Because of You plays*

"Hello?"
"Hello? Yes is this Ms. Gong Minhee?"
"Affirmitive. Who's calling and what do you want?"
"Uhm. This is Hello Cupcake. We are calling to congradulate you. Starting tomorrow you are now part of the Hello Cupcake staff."
"Really? Awesome!" 
"Yes. Please report to the shop around 2:45 if possible tomorrow. Also as extra training we will require you to stay after closing time. Is that fine with you?"
"Sure! thats perfect! Well, if that's all then I'll be going now. Good bye~!"
"Good-" She hung up before he could even anser back.. Whichever boy that was. *Whelp.....Tomorrow should be interesting.* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Boys.... we made the right choice right?" Junghwan asked nervously
"It's fine. I'll just tell Jinyoung after careful consideration and thought I felt this was best. When I approached you guys, you were all fine with it." Dongwoo stated calmly.
"That sounds worse hyng! Jinyoung will kill us then too!" Chanshik hissed.
"Shut up! I think he's coming!!" Sunwoo half whispered, half shouted. "
"Guys?! Has anyone seen my recipie book??? Guys?!?!?!?.... Maybe they went upstairs." 

"... We are SO dead"
" I know."
"Would you have some faith in me?!?!?"
"..... Okay beacuse YOU said that we are even more dead."