First Time

Will You Ever Notice Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Eunji!!!" I woke up immediately when I heard sister, Eunjung, called out for me. I looked at my clock. 6:15am. I can still sleep for a few minutes I guess...so I rolled back in position trying to sleep. But I can't and why? It's because its the first day of my school. I sighed and went into the bathroom and took a shower and get dressed in my new uniform. 

 

After that, I walked down the stairs while yawning a little because I am still a little sleepy. "Hey Eunji," Eunjung said, smiling softly. "Hey unni," I replied and walked over to the dining table and rested my head on the table with my head facing left and closed my eyes for a while. "Are you alright Eunji? You can get some sleep in the car later on on your way to school," Eunjung said, placing a plate of pancakes in front of me. "Thanks unni," I mumbled and sit up straight and stretched my arms.

 

I reached for the syrup and just poured it on my pancakes. "Eunji! Don't eat that much of syrup," Eunjung called out as she looked at my plate of pancakes. I looked at my pancakes. I didn't realized that I had literally poured almost all of the syrup on mine and now there's only a little left for Eunjung. "I'm so sorry unni I'm just a little...stressed and tired." I explained. She smiled and said," it's alright, I understand, now get your shoes and we'll head off in 3 minutes."

 

I nodded and just finished up half of my pancakes since I didn't have much appetite. I walked to the main door and looked for my sneakers. When I finally found it, I s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter