New Chingus

Will You Ever Notice Me?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After I had got my timetable, Bomi just snatched it from me and compared it with hers. "Yah!" I shouted. She smiled sheepishly and looked at both of the timetables by holding them side by side. "The only class that we aren't having is Biology on Tuesday and Friday! And the rest are all the same!" She squealed. There she goes fangirling again. I rolled my eyes. "Can we go and check out our lockers now?" I asked, staring at her. "Sure! Let's go now!" She grabbed my wrist and dragged me. Again.

 

"Hm...mine is 205, how about yours Eunji?" Bomi asked as she looked at my paper with my locker number written on it. "It's 179 Bomi-ah...isn't that a little far from yours?" I pouted. "Um...yeah...but its alright though, we aren't going to spent too much time at the lockers right?" Since my locker is nearer from where we came from, Bomi decided to check out my one first. "It's like a mini walk-in closet!" She said, awe-struck by how nice the locker is. I can't really blame her since our ex-school had tiny lockers and you can't even put much in it. 

 

However, when Bomi looked to the lockers on my left and right, she frowned a bit. "Eunji-ya, on your right side it's Kang Seulgi, the queenka of the school. And your left is a kingka, Chen. I'm can't imagine having a kingka and a queenka next to your lockers though," she facepalmed. "Just quickly put your things in your locker and we'll head off to mine.

 

Just like what Bomi had said, right after I had finished arranging my stuff, we went to look for Bomi's locker. Next to hers are Son Naeun on the left and Park Chorong on the right. I had saw their Facebook before. Pretty and cheerful girls they are. They had quite many admirers but they aren't the playgirl type. However, they have many 'fans' but not friends as some people are actually jealous of their beauty and all. They had refused to become a queenka with Seulgi, Yeri and Yein, who are twins and they are actually quite okay with Chorong and Naeun, nobody is allowed to be good friends with them. I kind of pity them though, but still they receive love letters and all, according to Bomi.

 

The bell rang meaning the first lesson is going to start in five minutes. It's English class, and I walked back to my locker to get my English books, and quickly ran back to Bomi's to avoid the Seulgi and Chen. In our class, the lesson isn't really that boring but still some people are sleeping in class. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter