2/2

When the Cold Prince meets the Spawn of Satan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n:
So guys, sorry for the late update. Actually, I wrote this chapter long time ago and just forget to update this lol. Sorry again! Now read.

---------

"Oppa this is for you" The girl from the other section handed Taekwoon a chocolate.

Hongbin elbowed Jaehwan and Jaehwan elbowed Sanghyuk who is glaring at the girl right now.

"If Taekwoon accepts the chocolate, then it means that he is interested with that girl" Jaehwan said. Taekwoon accepts the chocolate. Sanghyuk glared at Jaehwan.

Jaehwan gulped "I-i mean, if Taekwoon accepts the chocolate, then it means that he is nice. R-right Hongbin?" He asked Hongbin for a help but Hongbin answered with a playful smile. Yes, Sanghyuk was sure the youngest but because he is a half human and a half satan, he can control his hyungs easily.


"Thank you" Taekwoon said but without a smile. The girl in front of him was now dying inside because of happiness. 

Sanghyuk glared at Jaehwan "Woah! What's with that glare?" but instead of answering he just glared back at the girl.

Hakyeon who is his seatmate talks at him "You know Sanghyuk, if only a stare can kill, that girl is already in the morgue"

Sanghyuk just look at him confused "You like Taekwoon, don't you?" Sanghyuk didn't answer him.

Hakyeon smiled "Silence means yes, so i'll take that as an answer"

"Don't worry, he's completely not interested with that girl" Hakyeon added "I'm a friend of him since birth and if someone makes him flutter or blush, then it means that he/she has a big chance on having him"

Sanghyuk frown in annoyance "You talk too much, Hakyeon-ssi"

To Sanghyuk, Hakyeon may be annoying, but the truth is, he was a big help for him. And he thank him inside.

Hakyeon put his hands on his mouth and said "Sorry"


NEXT DAY


The T-Dols were walking in the hallway. And of course, the students are surrounding them.

"WHAT?" Both Jaehwan and Hongbin asked Sanghyuk.

Sanghyuk smirked "Just you guys wait" 

They stop in front of the section room of the girl yesterday who gave Taekwoon a chocolate. 

"YAH! WHO DID THIS? TELL ME!" The girl shouted in anger while pointing her desk that has a melted chocolate spread on it, there is also a note saying 'don't come near Taekwoon'. And take note, there are already big ants on the desk. Her classmates didn't also know who did that.

After the three boys saw the situation, they already left and head to their classroom.


"Yah! Don't tell me you did that?" Hongbin asked Sanghyuk.

Sanghyuk just shrug while smiling innocently as an answer.

"Woah woah! You really did that? And to tell, that it was a girl, you really is a spawn of satan" Jaehwan said amused. 

"No! He is satan's son" Hongbin said

"Dude! Are you insane? He is satan hiding in a human's body!"

Sanghyuk didn't listen to their stupid argument about calling him names, and just look at Taekwoon who is busy listening at Hakyeon and Wonsik's conversation. He didn't know why his two friends calls him a 'spawn of satan' when he doesn't even do some satanic things and he doesn't look like one.

"Taekwoonie, are you interested with someone?" For the nth time, Hakyeon asked Taekwoon, who is drinking his coffee.

"No" he coldly said.

"But what if a boy is interested with you?" Hakyeon asked.

Taekwoon spit his coffee in Hakyeon's face.

Wonsik get his hanky from his pocket and wipe Hakyeon's pissed face "Why did you do that hyung?"

Taekwoon just look away "Yah! Taekwoonie, answer me" Hakyeon asked again not giving up.

"It's impossible" Taekwoon said in a low tone not comfortable with Hakyeon's question.

"It's possible!" Hakyeon excitingly said "I know someone who is interested with you!"

"Who?" Both Taekwoon and Wonsik asked looking at their loud friend.

Hakyeon smiled playfully "I won't tell until you--"

"Wait Hakyeonnie, don't tell me it's you? What about me?" Wonsik pouted.

Hakyeon touch Wonsik's face "Don't worry Wonsikie, i'm only for you"

Taekwoon stand and walk away from his seat can't take anymore what Hakyeon and Wonsik are doing with each other.

Hakyeon noticed him "Yah! Where are you going Taekwoonie! Don't you want to know who?"

Taekwoon just ignore him, he look around and saw Sanghyuk admiring him, he also ignore him and went to the garden.


AFTER 2 YEARS


Sanghyuk, Taekwoon, Hakyeon, Jaehwan, Wonsik and Hongbin are already close with each other, they finally graduated and became a trainee at Jellyoctopus Entertainment. After a few months they'll debut as a group named 'VICKS'. When they were in college, the T-Dols or Sanghyuk, Jaehwan and Wonsik had knew that the 3 new comers where also dreaming about being an idol when they graduated that's why after they graduated, they auditioned at the Jellyoctopus Entertainment as a group and sang and dance 'So Hot' and 'I Got A Boy' as their performance audition.

Hakyeon became N, Taekwoon as Leo, Jaehwan as Ken, Wonsik as Ravi, Hongbin still Hongbin and Sanghyuk as Hyuk.

N and Ravi are still in their relationship and they kept it as secret in their company, Hongbin is taking photography as his hobby when he doesn't do anything, Ken is waiting for Barbie, okay just kidding, Ken has a drawing exhibition where he draw his nose. Yup, his nose, that's why it is called "Ken's Nose Exhibit" and of course our main lead here, Hyuk still falls for Leo and now courting him but it was too awkward for Leo and that is the reason why he is always avoiding Hyuk. Leo told him many times to stop it but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter