1/2

When the Cold Prince meets the Spawn of Satan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hongbin, Jaehwan and Sanghyuk were heading to their classroom. It is their first day of being a 3rd year college. Like the typical scene we always see in the television, many girls are gossiping and looking at them because of their outstanding looks. 

"Here are the T-Dols, as expected they are so handsome" T-Dols, the name they use, to call for the three boys, because the students knew that these 3 wants to be an idol after they finished college, T for Three and DOLS for i-DOLS, but for Sanghyuk, Jaehwan and Hongbin, T-Dols sounds lame. 

"Oh my gosh, look at Jaehwannie oppa, he looks like a living Ken doll"

"Lee Hongbin! Please marry me!"

"Sanghyuk oppa is the best! He is an angel sent from above and he is so nice" Sanghyuk smiled at the girl who said it.

"OMG! I told you he is nice! He smiled at me!" 

Let me introduce you to them.

Jaehwan, the oldest and loudest on the 3. Has a great voice and often called as 'Ken' because he looks like Ken.

Hongbin, the 'visual', they said, on the 3. Taking a picture is his hobby.

And lastly, Sanghyuk, the maknae. Many said that he is the nicest and the kindest. Yes he is, but to Jaehwan and Hongbin, he is a spawn of satan, a devil that is sent from above. He, maybe is nice, but when he is angry, mad, pissed or what so ever, don't you just go near at him or else. 

These 3 were really close since birth that's why they are always together.

"Hey, I heard from some students that we'll be having 3 new classmates" Jaehwan said while finding a place to seat at the back "This seat would be perfect"

"3? Girls or boys?" Hongbin ask sitting next to Jaehwan. Sanghyuk doesn't bother to listen because he is reading a book. 

"Well, i'm not so sure about it but I'm hoping that it will be girls" Jaehwan smirked.

"But for him, I know he is wishing for boys" Hongbin said while pointing at Sanghyuk "Right Sanghyuk?"

Sanghyuk was a bit confused "H-huh? What about me?" 

"Tsk tsk. Don't tell me you're studying again? Gahd! I know you're the smartest here in the university but It is just the first day of scho--" Hongbin said but was cut by Sanghyuk glaring.

"Shut up Hongbin, just who the heck told you that i'm studying? I'm just reading 'Death Note' you know" Sanghyuk showed the book to his friends.

"Oww!" 

"So what about me?"

"Hongbin said that you'll hope that our new 3 classmates will be boys"

"Yeah yeah, if you say so" Sanghyuk rolled his eyes.

Their teacher walked in "Good morning class"

"Good morning Mr. Lee Boggs" The students greet.

"Okay, have a sit" Mr. Lee said "You'll be having a 3 new classmates, please be nice to them"

"Ne!" 

"Okay, Mr. Jung, Mr. Cha and Mr. Kim, please come here" The 3 new boys went inside "Please introduce youselves"

"Yah! Sanghyuk! Look at that boy with a poker face. That is your type right?" Hongbin whispered at Sanghyuk while laughing but Sanghyuk just shoo him because he is into the book he is reading.

"Annyeong! I'm Cha Hakyeon. Please treat me well" 

"Wahh! He is so cute"
"I want h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter