J-Hope - Part 1

BTS One-Shots/Mini-Stories

Chapter 1: Love at first sight.

tumblr_inline_njj34iJFiF1st6tsn.gif

 

Your POV:

"Kaja~C'mon! It'll be fun, I promise~" my bestfriend dragged me by the wrist towards a large crowd that seemed to be surrounding something playing loud music.

"But I want to go eat!" I complained trying to resist, but was still being dragged out of free will. "Can we go eat first? I haven't eaten all day!"

"AFTER WE WATCH HIM!" She had to yell over the crowd. "I'm pushing to the front and you're coming with whether you want to or not." 

She pulled me with her as she fought her way towards the front just like she said she would. The people around me were gasping with awh and clapping excitedly. What's going on?? People's bodies would brush against mine making me feel uncomfortable and claustrophobic. I wasn't used to being to clustered together with other people. Expecially strangers. 

"OMO OMO THERE HE IS!" she squealed loudly suddenly stopping in front of me making me bump into her shoulders. She was taller than me by a good inch and a half so I couldn't really see over her shoulder. I was starting to get a little annoyed since she dragged me all the way over here and I couldn't even see a thing. 

"AISH MOVE," I complained pushing past her shoulder and finally getting a breath of fresh air. That's when I finally realized what was happening. It was dance battle. A street dance battle. There was about 6 people within the circle, but only one caught my eye. He was a little more on the skinny side compared to the rest, but he stood out the most to me. In a way, he sort of looked like a horse.

"HOSEOK-AH LOOK OVER HEREEEEE!!" my bestfriend shouted making my left ear drum go slightly deaf for a little. The one who I was staring at, looked our way making me forget to breathe. 

"Huh?" Hoseok's eyes widened along with a bright smile once he saw who called his name. "Oh hey!"

A tall-ish guy wearing a black hat backwards quickly scurried over to us as the others continued to battle behind him. Without myself noticing, my heart was beating abnormally fast as he approached us. Probably from the adrenaline from fighting our way through the crowd. Or something along those lines.

"Oh," he suddenly stopped short, a few inches in front of us. He was staring at me with curious eyes and all I did was stare back. The words I wanted to say wouldn't come out no matter how much I forced myself to and soon my cheeks burned with embaressement as I realized I had been staring at him for way too long, but I still didn't look away for fear of coming off too shy. He probably thinks you're an idiot...or some creeper...or a stalker..or a ert...I don't even know which is worse anymore.

"Annyeonghaseyo," he shyly bowed polietly and smiled. "You must be Hyemi's friend. I'm Hoseok."

"Ah...yeah...Annyeonghaseyo...I'm Park Hae Yeon...nice to meet you," I replied very awkwardly and stiffly. I tried my best not to stare at him for too long so I kept trying to keep myself occupied by watching the other dancers, but I couldn't help but notice his perfect features. He was tall. Taller than me anyway and he had a long face with oval-ish almond eyes that seemed to melt my defenses. His smile was near perfection and oh how I love guys who have perfect smiles. He seemed like he'd been dancing since he was young, which got me curious about his age subconciously. 

"You're really pretty," I heard him suddenly say catching me completely off guard. I had been too consumed in my thoughts about him to remember that we were still in the introduction mode of our first encounter..maybe our last if I didn't play my cards right. I mean what??

"Ayy~" Hyemi pretended to smack him playfully. "Eyes off, she's not available."

At that moment, I wanted to yell,"YES I AM," but I knew it would be misunderstood so I just glared at her. Hoseok laughed and almost instantaneously, his eyes disappeared revealing adorable half-moon eye crescents. Oh dear god he is way too cute...

"HOSEOK-AH, YOUR TURN!" one of the dancers called in a rather tired out voice. "HURRY OR WE'RE GONNA LOSE!"

"ARASSEO, I'LL BE RIGHT THERE. CHANGE THE MUSIC!" He responded his back now to us obscuring my view of his handsomness, but before my disappointment could set in, he suddenly turned back around to face us and looked at me again with his broad smile that I never seemed to get tired of.  

"Watch me well okay?" he winked before he ran off to dance. I felt like I couldn't breathe. I had actually been left breathless and it made me want to know more about him. The moment I saw him out of the bunch of guys, I think I already knew what was happening to me, but I denied myself of it. I even forgot about my hunger and that's actually very interesting. I guess at this point, you would call it...love at first sight?

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Hey guys~

So first mini-story~ about J-Hope xDD

Is he anyone's bias?

J-Horse <3 Pls lol

When I saw him at KCON he ran around the van like..3 times before jumping in LOL

Ugh I want to go back ;-;