Friends can be s

Trouble

The sound of the engine filled the silent garage. Dok2 smiled behind the wheel. The white Bentley he was driving now was not only fast but also elegant. And as a bonus it attracted everyone’s attention. The car glided through the Seoul’s streets. The meeting he was supposed to be on was in 45 minutes and he had enough time to get something to eat.

 The rapper smiled, he could go to McDonalds and get himself a McSundae. That one with caramel topping would be great. After few minutes he had the dessert in his hands and was walking to his car. As he was getting in the dessert somehow fell out of his hand and spilled on his black pants.

 Swear words flowed from young man’s lips. That will leave a bad stain. He needed something to clean this mess. His look first fell on the cushions in the back seat but the quickly dismissed that thought and took some paper to clean it. He was busy with cleaning that he forgot to check the time. Oh, . He is going to be late. Dok2 jumped into the car and drove to the studio.

All eyes were on him when he entered the room. “Sorry for being late.”  He bowed and went to his seat.

“What happened to your pants?” – The Quiett asked. There was obviously a white stain.

“I had a little accident in the car as I drove here.” – Dok2 replied with a serious face.

The men stopped and looked at the younger rapper. Some of them even snickered. Only then it hit him what he had said. “No, no, no. I didn’t mean that. You got all wrong!”

The Quiett nearly fell off his chair while others laughed. “Sure. Whatever you say.”