Cats are trouble

Trouble

Dok2 was a simple man. He enjoyed in the smallest things in life, for example the dinosaur-shaped chicken nuggets. Those were his favourite. The rapper smiled at the thought of his beloved dish, now he just needed to find his wallet and keys but they were nowhere to be seen. His brow arched in confusion. He had left them on the table the previous night, hadn’t he?

Brown eyes carefully searched for the items. . In one minute he had the whole apartment turned upside down. Sweat graced Dok2’s face as he got up from the floor and stood in the middle of the mess. He was not only anxious but also hungry. No wallet, no keys means no food. Tears filled his eyes. The young man sat on the floor and put his head on his knees. This was not fair. Why did he deserve this? He hadn’t done anything bad.

 Suddenly he felt a light tug on this leg. It was his cat Rollie. The gray tabby looked at him with those big round eyes and patted him with its paw. This little action made him forget everything. At least he had his cats. But where was Cash? The rapper slowly turned around and found it sleeping soundly in the corner. A smile broke on his face. It was impressive how Cash managed to sleep with all that noise he was making. Then his eyes caught sight of something silver underneath the cat. The black cat was sleeping on his wallet and keys! He stood there like a sculpture for a few seconds then took his phone and dialled a number.

“Hello, Quiett-hyung. I need a favour. Can you stop and take me dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets on your way to my apartment? Cash fell asleep on my wallet and keys.” -  Laugh was heard from the other line. -  “No, I am not joking. I am serious. Thanks, man.”

...

The Quiett was almost knocked down when he came to his friend’s apartment. He just saw a flash of blonde taking away the bag with food and disappearing somewhere. The tall man made his way to the living room. The sight shocked him. The whole room looked like a tornado passed through. Hungry Dok2 was scary as hell