Lost

EXODUS

" So how's your stay here? " A Guy asked. I never knew his name. No one knows their name. After you come here all the memories have been erased and it's impossible to remember anything.

" It feels like hell "

" It is Hell " He stayed quiet for a moment and then sat beside me.

" Wanna go back to Earth " He asked?

" If that's possible then I will. " I wonder how earth looks like. The only thing that was left in us is how to communicate and the reason why we died. I died commiting a suicide and I always wonder is Earth that cruel to make me commit a suicide?

" It is possible. " I looked at him with big eyes.

" I mean why are others being punished and returning to earth because they went to earth and did something. " He is smart I'll give him that.

" But how? "

" How do you think? " I take it back. He's not smart.

" Why are you asking me that? I thought you know how. "

" I thought so too. "

" I'm going away. " I said and stand up and walk away. I don't know where I'm going. I just kept on walking. There are so many questions in my mind. I am desperate to see the world that made me who I am now.

How can I go there? How do devils like me go up there? I mean it is the most impossible thing to do. We are stuck here forever. Someone have to answer me right now.

I stopped when I noticed a different liht coming from something. The light wasn't the same light that we see everyday. It is not from the fire surrounding me but it is from the huge door near me. It was slightly opened that I can see the light radiating from it. I walked forward to the door and as I took a step the door slowly opens until I was in front of it. Is this the way to Earth? Oh my gosh what am I doing right now? Am I really going to enter this stupid door?

 

" If I enter will I ever come back? " I muttered. Maybe Yes. Maybe No. There is only one way to find out. I entered the door. The bright light consumes. It made me dizzy like I was being spinned by someone. Then I fell. My Back touched the ground. The heat that I felt in hell was replaced by a cold wind. I opened my Eyes and tried to stand up. I was in an unknown place. It was filled with something I don't know. I walked trying to avoid it. It was bright. Maybe the so called thing sun caused it. Another cold breeze passed by and I was already shivering. Why do hell have thin clothes?

 

" Kim Jongin come back here!!! " I've heard a guy said.

 

" Kim Jongin? " I said to myself. Is that his name? It's a unique one.

 

" I wanna be alone hyung! Shut up "

" If you got hit by a bus It's all my fault "

" I won't "

I saw a huge moving thing near to that jongin kid. I ran to him and pushed him. I don't know what to do because I know that we can't touch humans but there's a force that surrounds me that pushed him and I vanished in thin air. I opened my eyes to see a furious guy.

" Uhm What did I do? " I asked feeling awkward.

" You just saved a human! " Did he just shouted at me.

" I don't see anything wrong with that! " I shouted back

" Devils are not supposed to save anyone! "

My eyes became bigger at the sudden realization. It was against the law and that means I need to suffer in the human world once again. It was in the devil's code no. 6. But I can't let him die. Argh what is happening to me.

" I'm sorry but you need to go back to Earth. " He said

Once again I was consumed not by the light but by the darkness. My back touched the cold ground again but it was much more painful this time. The brightness of the human world was gone and I can only see the dark sky surrounded with a small amount of light. I stayed there for a few minutes.

 

" Omo. Are you alright? " A man with pale skin asked. I recognized him. He was the one chasing the kid. I tried to stand up and he helped me. Is he an angel? He looks like one.

" Where am I? " I know it's a stupid question for a human but I need to know it.

" Your in the park. What is your name? " I froze. I don't know my name.

" My name? I.. I don't know m-my name. " I whispered softly.

" Where's your family? Where do you live? " He asked. I don't even know what he is talking about.

" I'll stop asking. Your clothes are thin you need to change it will get much colder later. I don't think you know where you live so follow me. " I followed him and we ended up in front of a huge thing with a door. There are many doors in hell but I haven't seen that hing

" Uhm excuse me but what is that thing? " I pointed the huge thing.

" It is called a home some call it a house. Do you have an amnesia? "

" What is that? " Amnesia? Is that a weird thing.

"  It's when you forgot everything about you and the world " So when my memories were taken from me it is an amnesia.

" I guess so? "

He went to the door and open it. The inside is breathtaking.

" Take a sit over there " He pointed to a mysterious thing. It looks so soft. " I'll go get a drink. "

I sat over there. It was so soft not like the rocks that i always sit at. I looked around me. This home is filled with thing I don't know.

He placed somthing at the thing in front of me. He handed me a something and he gets on I just do what he did.

" I am Kim Junmyeon but call me Suho or hyung. And right now you need to stay where I am it is dangerous outside and you know nothing about this world. "

" I think I will be bothering you " I said.

" You'll stay here with me. I will explain to you exactly what is in this home. I hope you can remember everything. "

He started enumerating everything. I feel lost right now. Maybe because I am really lost in this strange world.

 

Hey guys thank you for reading I hope you like my story and you subscribe to it. Thank you very much for subscribing. And if my english is wrong forgive me I'm not really fluent in it. Thank you again and I hope you enjoy the story. I love you bye!!! see you in the next chapter.