The reason why

EXODUS

Seoul, south korea     March 4, 2010

Kyungsoo is very dangerous. Everybody knows it. Whenever Do Kyungsoo walks at the hallway all students will stick to the wall and look at him with scared faces. He was the talk of the town because of his dark personality. He was said to be involved in a gang, fights, and ganwars. None of it was true well.. he often fights but not in a gang. It all started when he beat up the school's leader. He beat him because of an unknown reason but some said that he beat him up for power. He gained the power but he started losing friends. Only one friend stayed, his name is byun baekhyun. The reason why kyungsoo beat up the school's leader.

 

" Kyungsoo!!! " The students were busy avoiding Do kyungsoo but Baekhyun approaches him comfortably.

" Why? " Kyungsoo said with an irritated voice but baekhyun knows better than that. He was not irritated. He was greeting Baekhyun

" Have you heard it taeyeon noona is finally single!!! " Baekhyun jumps up and down at the news

" What about Park Chanyeol? " The Boy suddenl stops jumping. His smile faded and for a whil you would think that he was about to cry.

" Let's not talk about that stupid giant. "

" K "

 

Kyungsoo headed to his locker and in an instan all the owners of the lockers around his were gone. Baekhyun laughed at him.

" Why are you laughing? "

" It's funny how they are so afraid of you. I know you're scary but I didn't know you were that scary for tham hhahaha "

" It's your fault "

" You shouldn't have saved if you don't want this life. "

" You shouldn't have spilled coffee on him if you wanted to live. " Kyungsoo defended his point.

" Chanyeol bump into me!!! "

Kyungsoo gets his notebooks and books and closed his locker. They walked toward their first class which is Algebra with heavy hearts.

 

" You know you should marry chanyeol " Kyungsoo said out of the blue.

" Why would I marry an Idiot. I mean he can't even pronounce my name right! "

" Yeah you're too small for him."

" You're smaller than me!!! "

Kyungsoo entered the room and sat on his assigned sit at the back Baekhyun was at his right and an empty sit at the left. No one knows where is the owner of the sit. He only appears during exams. Kyungsoo doesn't know his face because when he show up he the chairs were arranged for the exams that means they were far for each other.

 

' I've heard kim jongin was at the gate a while ago ' the girl in front of him said

' Really? He only appears during exams '

 

" Kim Jongin " Kyungsoo mumbled

" What is it? " Baekhyun asked.

" Nothing "

' so his name is kim jongin '  Kyungsoo thought.

A guy entered the room. The noisy room became silent and after a second someone screamed.

" Kim Jongin is here what a miracle!!! "

The guy walked toward the empty seat beside kyungsoo. Kyungsoo was dumbfounded. His eyes was glued to Kim Jongin. He heard that this jongin guy is Handsome but nobody said that he will be this handsome.

Kyungsoo's pov:

" Why are you looking at me? " Kim freaking jongin asked. I started to Panic. What should I say? What should I do? Calm your Hormones do kyungsoo he is just a guy.

" You're ugly " I blurted out.

" I know " Omo. Did I just said he's ugly.

" I mean you are handsome. ahh not ugly no definitely not ugly "

" No need to make me feel better. "

" No I ju- "

" You're too small for him!!! " Baekhyun sing the normal sentence. I swear I wanna kill him right now.

" This is my last day in school " Jongin said blankly.

" Why do I care? " argh me and my stupid mouth.

" Nobody cares. "

" Yah! stop being melodramatic and stop being a drama king it doesn't suit your gorgeus face " He stared at me for a long time. Did I just said Gorgeus face?

" If I knew you were funny I would have talked to you during exams " After he said that I turned my face to baekhyun because I know I was blushing.

" Why are you blushing? "

" Screw you "

The day ended up okay. I avoided jongin as hard as I could. Baekhyun bid his farewells. I took the bus to home.

When I arrived at our home I was greeed with silence. My mom wasn't here. She was in a different family. My dad was dead long time ago. Maybe that's why I've become cold and why I always end up in a fight. I get my phone and contacted mom.

" D.O.? " She always call me that and I'm starteing to like the nockname.

" Mom? "

" Why did you call? " Honestly, I don't know either. I just want to talk to someone close to me.

" When will you visit? "

" That. Do you wanna meet now? I'm on my way to the resto near you. " I suddenly felt happy.

" Sure. Mom. I'll just change. What's the name of the resto? " She said it and hang up.

I changed into casual clothes and get a coat. While walking to the resto I contacted Baekhyun. After a ring he answered it.

" Kyungsoo it's your first time calling me. What's wrong? "

" Nothing I just want to call you for a change? " I am confused. Why do I want to call everyone.

" Want to hang out? "

" I'm on my way to meet mom. "

" really? that's good. "

A figure passed my eye. I saw Jongin waiting at the sidewalk at pedestrian line. I saw the stoplight foe people and it says Go. Why isn't he crossing?

" Kyungsoo? " I ignored baekhyun. The stoplight turned to red and a truck is coming I saw him took a step one by one I panicked. He will be hit by a truck. I run towards him. While I was running I let go of my phone. It was too late. There's only one way. I pushed him out of the way and I was hit. I felt my bonebeing crushed and it feels like hell coming for me. I closed my eyes and when I opened it I was in a very hot place covered in fire.

" Why am I here? Is this what heaven looks like? " I asked and a voice repied.

" Do kyungsoo died while being hit by a truck and his thoughts at that time was. He wanted to save the boy so he could die. "

" I di- "

" It was Suicide. Welcome to hell Do kyungsoo. "

Meanwhile in heaven

" Mr. (insert name) Saved a high school student sacrficing his life. Welcome to Heaven. " 

I really think this first chapter is not that interesting. I'm sorry but Thank you for reading and subscribing!!!