Chapter Three ~ A New Day Full Of New Suprises

Me? A dancer? I don't think so . . . Yet!


Kleio woke up to the sound of her alarm; Beautiful by Suho of EXO. 

She yawned, rubbing her eyes before dragging herself out of bed and turning it off. 
6:03am. 
She walked into the bathroom, splashing some water on her face before getting ready. 
Dressed in her black aero training pants and a black tank-top she slipped on her sneakers and brushed her hair into her signature two high ponytails, styling her fringe and bangs neatly. 
She grabbed her phone, backpack and pullover hoodie and walked into the kitchen. 
Putting her lunch into her backpack and pulling on her hoodie and backpack before leaving, locking the door with one hand while the other held her breakfast; a banana muffin and apple. 
She started her morning walk, checking her phone to see that the time was 6:45am. 
She walked down the familiar streets, smugly smiling with a mouth full of muffin at familiar faces and greeting people as they passed her. 
Turning up a road and smiling wider seeing Athena exiting her front door, she took the last bite of her apple, throwing it's core and the empty muffin case into a bin near a bus bench. 
She wiped with the back of her hand, swallowing, before jogging over to her friend who was dressed warmly in black jeans, docmartins with pastel purple accents, a black material trench-style coat and a pastel purple and black beanie, her glasses on and a purple backpack over her shoulders. 
Athena turned around from locking the door, her two small matoki key chains swinging from her bag zip lightly. 
Her face immediately lit up as Kleio stopped at the bottom of the stairs, Athena only being about 2 inches taller than her in their current position. 
She leapt at her tall friend, Kleio's eyes widening in shock as she instinctively turned around, catching her cute spider-monkey-like friend under the backs of her knees in a piggy-back hold as Athena wrapped her arms loosely around her neck so as not to fall off. 
Kleio mentally praised herself for choosing her light, flat training backpack over her larger bag and she was sure Athena was thankful as well.
"I didn't think you would be here to walk me to university Kida!" Athena exclaimed happily, calling her mode of transport by her nickname.
Kleio chuckled, "of course I'm here to take you to school Minnie! Although...I still don't understand how you are older than me yet I'm giving you a piggy back ride!" Kleio teased as she started on her way to the university.
"Hey! Don't tease my height! I know I'm a short okay! And don't say school...that plus my height-"
"Or lack of." Kleio mumbled, earning a slap to the head.
"-makes me look more so like a high schooler."
Kleio snickered as her friend hopped on her back, waiting for the little green man on the walkway to allow them to cross. 
Athena jumped off and stood next to her, straightening out her outfit. 
They laughed as they crossed the walkway, finding the conversation to be a nice break from the stressful and tense lives they are both living.
A loud horn suddenly snapped them out of their dreams of peace and lightheartedness, a luxurious van driven by what looked to be a very successful, influential and unhappy bachelor speeding toward Kleio. 
She froze with wide eyes, facing the oncoming vehicle as Athena watched from the curb with big, worried eyes that would challenge that of an anime character. 
Kleio cringed, squinting her eyes shut and tilting her head down slightly, anticipating the impact as she realised she would not be able to move out of the way in time. 
The van's brakes screeched as it tried to slow down. 
Suddenly, Kleio felt a small pressure against her legs before it eased off slightly, a small sigh escaping the motor of the car as the engine stopped. 
She waited a few seconds before daring to open her eyes, sense alert once more after a small moment of unexpected fear. 
Looking down at her legs and taking deep breaths as she looked from the grill of the van which was pressed lightly against her legs, eyes travelling up the shiny black bonnet to the windscreen where they flickered from the driver to the passenger to the few faces pushing through the from the back seat.
Her head was roughly grabbed and dragged down slightly, turned towards a frantic Athena as she looked into her friend's eyes and started looking her over, searching for any injuries. 
Kleio shook herself out of her shocked state as she put her hands on her worrisome friend's shoulders, managing a small smile as she spoke words of reassurance,
"Yah! Hajima! You're making a scene, pabo!" She teased. 
Athena froze, blinking momentarily before thumping her friend on the forehead continuously, harsh words leaping from ,
"DON'T MAKE A SCENE?! YOU ALMOST BECAME A PANCAKE!!! DON'T CALL ME A PABO OR SO HELP ME I WILL GET IN THAT VAN AND RUN YOU OVER MYSELF!" Screamed the smaller girl.
Kleio flinched with every hit, wincing as she flailed her arms,
"OH?! YAH!! I THOUGHT YOU WERE MEANT TO BE A BLACK BELT IN TAEKWONDO?! WHERE ARE YOUR SKILLS NOW HUH?!" She continued to tease harshly as her tall friend rushed away from her brutal hits, Kleio running her fingers through her fringe to cover the red mark on her forehead. She walked over to the drivers' window, mumbling under her breath about her overprotective friend before dropping her arm back to her side and stopping next to the window. 
She bowed slightly, "I'm sorry for causing trouble. I wasn't focused and I was talking to my friend, I wasn't aware of what was happening around me. I'm sorry again but I didn't ruin your nice van so that's good I suppose. I hope this doesn't make me look like a bad person to you." She apologised to the white hair male, the sides of his head shaved close to his scalp and the top styled nicely. The passenger wore a black beanie, $WAG written in gold on the front as it covered his dyed hair. In the backseat sat 3 more guys, all with dark hair. There were 2 more in the very back but their features couldn't be seen by Kleio. 
She bowed once more, "I'm sorry but I have to go to my training. I'm sorry to start your day off in such an unpleasant way. I hope the rest of your day is a lot better than now. Annyeonghaeseyo."
She quickly walked back around to the front before dragging her friend who continuously hit her arm in annoyance off of the road and onto the path way.
"Well," the white haired male said as he restarted the van, "that was...interesting.....and stressful."


AUTHORS NOTE

Hello! Sorry for the slow updating, I've had a little bit of writers block and I have just finished my 2 weeks of exams so I was a under a bit of stress and pressure but now that it's over, I can start to get into a routine of writing and uploading! 

 

I am am still looking for posters, no one has submitted any yet so the first poster to be submitted will be used on the next consecutive chapter! Good luck!

I will start the oneshots when I am either halfway or three quarters of the way through this story!

W.I.L.L Michin xoxo