1/1

Thursday Movie Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Warning: Stupid boys (pertaining to Jungkook and Jimin, not Taehyung baby he’s a little sweetheart) and Swearing

A/N: Crack!fic because the author is on crack while making this sorrynotsorry retreats to a corner to grow mushrooms

 

 

 

“I’m gonna make more popcorn,” says Taehyung who is dusting off crumbs from his font and backside after getting up from his previous sitting position. He cracks his neck and leaves taking another glance at Jungkook and Jimin who are sitting on the couch now feet away from him. “Be back in a sec,” he syas smiling at them in assurance for more food when he returns.

 

Jungkook smile back at his boyfriend, his eyes forming crescents. He watches Taehyung leave and turn at the corner to the dining room which leads to the kitchen. Or rather, he watches Taehyung’s behind through the pair of pajamas he is sporting. No, now is not the time for that. You’ll have your way later. Now, the problem at hand is.

 

“Jimin,” Jungkook says in such a poisonous tone, Jimin almost jumps into the air in surprise. The fright Jimin is feeling is heightened by the feel of the red-headed male’s deathly glare on him. Still, he doesn’t want to remove the hands almost fully covering his face.

 

“Stop being a wussy.” The sound of Jungkook’s voice hangs in a thin thread. So, Jimin decides to peer through his pointer and middle finger which were previously covering his eyes from the horrible sight in the TV mounted to the wall in front of them.

 

“Jungkook, there is a psycho killer out there who thinks trying to split people like a garlic shrimp pizza will help them realize their inner worth! I didn’t even have to have you say to me that I’m worthy of all the multiple copies of Twilight I buy!” With Jimin flailing his hands exaggeratedly, he failed to protect himself when an image of a burning person flashes on the screen. He screamed on top of his lungs and hurriedly into a tiny ball of protection.

 

“It’s a ing movie. You shouldn’t have come to watch with us. “And Jimin, no, why Twilight?”

 

“Well, I’m sorry to have ruined your I Got a D in a Shakesperean Test Yey So Taehyung Should Blow Me after We Watch a Movie Together plan,” Jimin hesitates to add, “and yes, Twilight. I thought you’d be with me.” Jungkook picks up the remote control resting on top of the coffee table a feet away from him and lowers the sound emitting from the movie. He hears Jimin mumble something about sparkling vampires and betrayed friendship.

 

“That was a big deal,” Jungkook says sounding truly offended. He squints his eyes reminiscing a certain Romeo and Juliet play he was required to take part in. “I was sure that professor would fail me after I almost tripped over and destroyed his fake stairs. I’m never gonna play a tree again,” he mutters to himself. In a loud cold tone he adds, “and Jimin, I am not going to tolerate that Twilight addiction or whatever that is.”

 

The male beside him moves his hands away from his face to show Jungkook how truly insulted he looks. Jimin pouts in silence, contemplating whether to contest Jungkook’s confession of his intolerance to vampires and werewolves, and decides he’s gotta have to try to stop himself from buying his fourth copy of Breaking Dawn.

 

“Why are you this pissed off anyway? You know watching horror is a for me. Taehyung invited me to join you. Who am I to refuse when all I’ve got on my itinerary’s puking rainbows and jerking myself off?”

 

“Spare my poor soul the details,” the red-headed male says hovering a palm of his chest. Like a cold towel thrown to his face, Jungkook remembers the dilemma presented to him by none other than his boyfriend Kim Taehyung.

 

“So?” Jimin asks, waiting for an explanation.

 

“Taehyung isn’t scared of horror movies.”

 

“So?” Jimin asks again, still waiting for a proper explanation from the red-headed male now hollowly staring at the carpeted floor.

 

“Taehyung isn’t scared of horror movies!” He screams these words in a quiet voice as he turns to face Jimin.

 

Jimin shoots an utterly confused look back to Jungkook. The black-haired male is too busy unraveling his friend’s point to notice the middle aged man on the flat screen trying to get through a series if randomly looped barb wires. He gives up thinking and concludes, “So Taehyung being brave is pissing you off?” Okay. Brave is an exaggeration but Jimin can’t help but marvel at people who can watch the horrid movie without batting an eye.

 

“Yes. No,” Jungkook replies. Immersed in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter