pt. 2

"YOU"

PT2.

 

The three of them went to the crowd and the games were starting. They were happily watching the games and little Taes getting hyped up, and started to pull her and Jin to join the games, but unfortunately they hadnt been chosen to play. The MC announced the last game to be played and little Tae was eager to join. The game rule was being said; each must have 3 members per team: one girl and one boy and a kid, they will be given a box with props, they will use them to portray the given situation. The game was called Picture it out. (IDK if this game exist tho.). Hani and Jin looked at each other while being pulled by little Tae up on stage. Hani was blushing madly and Jin was having cold sweats, and the crowds cheer is not helping. Jins group of friends started howling and his friend Hoseok whistled and shouted Way to go Jin! Go Hani. And that was pretty embarrassing.  Jin gave Hani a sorry face, and she smiled at him. Five teams joined and the game starts.

 

The MC said the first situation: Walking a dog.

 

J: What?

 

H: What, what?

 

T: We have no dog noona, hyung we need to hurry.

 

H: Jin be the dog

 

J: What?

 

Come on hyung you can do it. Jin had no choice but to do it, he crouched while Hani and Taehyung dressed him up as a dog. Wow you look funny, sorry Jin. Jin just laughed along with them, and now its time to judge. The MC presented the teams those who got the most cheer will keep playing if not then theyre out. 2 teams were out because they did not execute the scene well. Fortunately Hanis teams were in.

 

The second situation: Models

 

H: Its easy.

 

T: Lets get dressed.

 

J: Hani help me with the neck tie please.

 

H: Uh... Ok.

 

Jin looked at Hani while shes doing his tie and his heart pounding out of his ribcage. Hani in the other hand was struggling with the tie. its just a tie Hani. She mentally scolds herself, at last she finished tying and the three of them began to pose like models. It was fun they got the most cheer, especially when Hoseok was leading a cheering group for them. And now only 2 teams were left, little Tae looked at Hani and said, Noona, I really want to win. the boy pouts and Hani pinched his cheeks,

 

Of course Tae were going to win this, right Jin?

 

Absolutely.

 

Now the last situation: Wedding

 

They both looked at each other and blushed.  

Oh, a wedding. Jin muttered.

 

T: Hyung! Hyung Ill be the priest you and noona must be the bride and groom.

 

Huh? they said in unison. Please I want to win this game, please? Tae said with adorable puppy eyes.

Jin sighed in defeat, Alright little buddy. As they dress Hani couldnt look at Jin properly, they got 2mins left before the judging and Hani cant zip the dress shes wearing.

 

H: Jin, can you zip the dress I cant reach it.

 

J: Me?

 

H: We dont have time.

Jin zipped up Hanis dress, but a fabric stuck between the zipper and Jin had too lean closer to her neck to fix it. OH. My. she could feel Jins breath on her neck and it made her shiver. Jin was done zipping the dress he turned Hani around. Wow she looked beautiful, and then Tae tugged his shirt.

Hyung help me with this. and pointed at the costume in his hands. Cmere Tae. Hani said and dressed little Tae.

T: Hyung you should carry noona like what my daddy did to mommy on their wedding.

 

Im going to die.  Jin carried Hani bridal style.

 

Judging time, and of course they won, little tae was very happy.

You can put me down now Jin.  Hani said looking at Jin's flustered face.

 

Oh, ok

Wait, not yet we need to take a picture of you guys. The photographer said. Jin held Hani and little Tae was in front of them grinning until his eyes disappeared. Ok, 1-2-, but before the camera flashed they both locked eyes and, -3. There you go. Wow you two looked like real couples. Jin put her down and rubbed the back of his neck and smiled at her. Hoseok hollered and went to them saying, Congrats man. You two looked good, my ship is sailing HanJin FTW!!!

 

Dude youre making Hani embarrassed.

 

Oh come on man you should tell Hani you like her.

 

Oh, was all Hani could say. Jin tackled Hoseok and saying that hes going to say it to her later and that he ruined it.

 

Hoseok apologized and turned to little Tae. Lets play over there, these lovers need time. 

He said and winked at Hani.

 

J: Uh

 

H: Yes?

 

J: Hani I like you. No I love you.

 

H:

 

J: Since when we were freshmen it was crushing on you and I realized that I love you and me

 

H: I love you too Jin.

 

J:What?

 

H: I said I love you Jin.

 

Really... I... before he could finish his sentence Hani kissed him to shut him up. Jin responded to the kiss. Hani broke the kiss leaving Jins mouth open and said, You talk too much. 

Dont you know how much Ive been waiting for this? She giggled and Jin kissed her again, more passionately this time. Wait, where is Taehyung?

 

 

 

 

LITTLE TAE CORNER

 

Hoseok dragged little Tae and played basketball. When little Tae threw the ball it hit the wall and bounced off and landed on Hoseoks pretty face.

Hyung you look funny",little Tae said and Hoseok glared at him.

"Oook, Ill get the ball. He left Hoseok rubbing his poor face. Little Tae followed where the ball went. He kept on running for it and thenbump.

 

Ouch., the little girl said.

 

You okay? little tae said holding out his hand at the girl.

 

"Owwie." the girl rubbed her arm.

 

Heres your lollipop. Tae handed her the lollipop.

 

Thanks. the girl took it.

 

Youre cute.

 

The little girl blushed and little Tae ran off with the ball.

Hani and Jin saw what happened. That kid is in kindergarten and hes a charmer. Hani said.

 

 

////////////////////////////

well this is kind of sloppy.. but guys pleasssse do comment.. thank uuuu <3